What do you think your reputation is?

Page 4 of 6 [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

ReticentJaeger
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2014, 12:28 am

On WP- Don't know, don't really want to know.
IRL- Everyone thinks I'm rude, angry, hateful, antisocial, and one of my friends seems to be catching on to my selfishness. Not sure why no one realized it earlier.

Quill
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2014, 6:31 am

On WP: I don't think I have one, as far as I can tell.

In school, I was seen as the boring girl who never talked and was always reading. I was well liked by most of my teachers because I was quiet, did my work, and never broke the rules. Some teachers didn't like me so much.

Among my close family members and friend, I am seen as an intelligent, nice person who can be funny at times. However, they also get really annoyed and frustrated with me sometimes because of my autism traits. My more distant family members tend to see me as a shy loner.

Sisaliker
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Jun 2014, 1:53 pm

In home - odd, psycho, aggressive
School - quiet, "boring", friendly, funny?, helpful, smart
My friends say that I am very smart, might be true if class would be much more quiet and teacher(s) could spend more time for me, just so I could fill some "holes" from knowledge.
I do not know how I am funny, might be because I say random and weird stuff in the Internet chat, when I am talking to them.

Meistersinger
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2015, 7:13 pm

A stupid idiot who doesn't know his arse from a hole in the ground.

invaderhorizongreen
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2015, 8:29 pm

At work my customers think I am an angel to my co workers I am an imp who likes to pull pranks. At home I am a introverted hermit, who loves to write, and is quite a mystery to those outside the house. However my customers are shocked that a sweet little thing like me adores horror movies.

RoadRatt
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2015, 8:51 pm

Just like Joan Jett's... Bad! :geek:

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2015, 9:59 pm

EsotericResearch wrote:
Look ur not the only person who is pro cure here. My reputation in most places is pretty bad but I try to contribute as much as possible. I don't know why someone thinks being pro cure is negative + it doesn't really matter we are all in the same boat. I think ppl who think pro cure is bad are people who are really... don't get it like they're not profoundly affected enough where it matters too much for them. at least thats my $.02.

Thus far the only hypothetical cures seem dangerous as it seems it would require rewiring someones genetics and neurolgogy....and there are a lot of bunk treatments used as 'cures' which are actually dangerous. I don't know about anyone else but I suppose I'd rather be autistic than a vegetable or risk some kind of deadly genetic mutation from doctors messing around with my genes.

I am not opposed to things that help my more difficult symptoms though...but that's not ridding me of the underlying autism, which I wouldn't want. And I am effected enough to be on SSI though I also have co-morbids.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2015, 10:01 pm

As for my reputation I am not exactly sure.

B19
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2015, 8:42 pm

Probably the whole gamut - I am sure some people think I am totally crazy while others regard me as eminently sane, and everything in between.

"We don't see people as they are, we see them as we are" - there's a lot of truth in that saying....

SIDWULF
Raven
Raven

30 Mar 2015, 5:47 pm

A prick but is usually right. Gets a lot of hate for changing the status quo. Has no tact but gets his point across anyways regardless of someone's fee fee's (feelings)

Oh well.

SIDWULF
Raven
Raven

30 Mar 2015, 5:49 pm

Meistersinger wrote:
A stupid idiot who doesn't know his arse from a hole in the ground.

Damn...man. That is some useless self hatred right there.

darkphantomx1
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2015, 6:11 pm

I'm the trouble maker around these here parts.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

30 Mar 2015, 6:29 pm

On Wrong Planet, I'm known as one of the most unpopular members.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2015, 12:03 am

^by who?? :? :|

i'm probably the one that posts too much. otherwise i'm fine with not knowing if i indeed do have one.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2015, 2:09 am

Well, I'm a frequent poster, and I have been complimented a few times for my intelligence, so I guess my reputation on here should be pretty decent. As much as I'd like to sometimes, I try my hardest not to backtalk anyone or get into pointless arguments. I was permabanned from one of the very first forums I joined when I was 12 for being a rude as*hole, and that experience has stuck with me ever since.

gmad1
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

31 Mar 2015, 2:46 am

OTI- Don't post much on WP and I post anon on 4chan. I guess I have a good rep on the internet, I dunno.

IRL- At the school I go to (for people who have autism and what not) I'm one of the popular in my Year (Year 10) and pretty much have a high rep. At cadets I'm quite popular and events at cadets which I have won have increased my rep.