Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

bumble
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2014, 1:47 am

Do you live alone?

If you do what kinds of things do you need support with?
If you don't what kinds of things do you need support with?

Do you get that support?

DizzleJWizzle
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

25 Jun 2014, 3:37 am

I really don't know how to live alone? Just to weak to do anything. Not genetically strong.

Besides I have a family that is seperated and is afraid of change. They say that they love me? But since I had a difficult past, I observed that from my success, I cause disasters. So I actual know that they are actually ignorant and do not care about me. In reality they actual hate me for being myself. I been called a liar. But the real fact is that I'm surrounded by individuals who lied to get where they are.

When you live with people who only care about putting themselves forward in life. then, the whole group fails. See the problem with me is that I can socialized but due to mistakes in my past that I can't fix. I have kinda train wrecked my life goals and the impossible part is redesigned my life goals to achieve success.

Also I had to deal with the fact since I dropped out of college because I had to do everything for the damn family and I seemed to hate people who had the idea that they where the big boss in life. To busy to place a dish in a dishwasher or clean up your own mess. Ask the autustic person to do it all for you. Do not mind the fact that he has failed in life. Just focus on moving yourself ahead of this person and blame all your life problems on him. Actual tell that person that he is worthless human being, continue to push him towards success and wait to see if he fails.. I bet he will fail do to his small body since and the fact that its always my other family members who take advantage of me. I only need to see the fact that at the end of the day that they seem to only care if you give them your money/material items that they seem to give a s**t about your condition

When he hasn't got the finances or the money to change anything at the moment.

I had people in my family that wanted to do everything for me and as a result I have no independence from either side of each family.

It sucks being the black sheep of the family and they don't listen.

This world isn't designed for autistic individuals like me. Past actions have actually pointed out that I can't have success because they're is 7 billion people in this world.

Besides I was placed on a dangerous anti-psychotic medication that destroyed 90% of my intelligence. I also think that the hospital industry and my parents have lied about me having Aspergers. I felt like I have the genetics of an alien god, but don't have the body to achieve such success.

RH negative blood = alien!

You want to know the name of the drug that caused the drop in IQ - risperdal

Besides Risperdal didn't really cure my Aspergers. I guess it will take me forever to recover my life since I seem to wreck bit by bit of my life.
and also question the fact if aspergers is real? Did the DSM - 5 manual just make up some disorder..

I could write a manual for ignorant neurotypicals and you would be pissed. Wouldn't you...
Not all neurotypicals are ignorant, Just the ones who hate change.. Or think aspergers is a mental disorder..

The fact that I was born weak and I was aware that people feed of my energy of my body and started to destroy my life and the reason for that was since I had nothing to do in life since I won't take employment due to fact of lack of social skills or the weak body structure that I can't change. I just accepted that I will be messed up for the rest of my existence.

One of the reasons was the giving up of privacy and letting people know what I wanted to achieve. Since at the end of the day they take control of my existence and command me to do all their tasks that they can't seem to get done themselves and they just sit on the television at night and drink beer and assault me for trying in the first place.

Now I was considering Youtube for a career until I saw a video of a person called the UnderTakerFreak1127 house getting robbed. Not a great thing to deal with if your family unit is so messed up. So I decided the best idea is to hope that I can make some money on some simple ideas on Youtube so I can move out of my parents basement and leave. The hard thing to deal with is that each month I get so little money to get the ball going that I becomes impossible to achieve anything in such little time. This would include the fact that I haven't really financial balanced my money or my family has huge debts to pay off.. I believe at the end of the day that the financial systems of the world are going to collapse and people are going to have to rebuild their lives. I hope for a 0% failure rate in humanity so success can be achieved. Letting money be the only thing on your mind causes problems for the rest of society to deal with. And the people need to grow up. This includes the rich who take everything from the poor and destabilize the whole planet due to their own agenda.

BTW. My Youtube is private due to this fact.
Note that it would be my parents who would get robbed not me!

I felt like I had to break rules to achieve success and when I broke rules it gained the attention of pact that now sees you as a target.

The joker said in the batman movies that in order to achieve success you need to break rules. I guess my success is disasters since of all the rule breaking in both of my family units. The horrible fact is that they don't really understand or allow me to join their big club since I'm mostly against a lot of there stupid idea's. Besides ruling people and then destroying all their lives so that you can have the planet for yourself is selfish and rude. Wgat is left to rule if you destroy everything. Nothing...

So many of the life goals I want to achieve have resulted in fights or situations that cause the situation to go into the deep end where it isn't such a big flipping thing to worry about.

List of things that my family is afraid of doing
-----------------------------------------------------
cheaper cellphone plans. Wind mobile - mothers
cheaper internet plans TPIA - mothers (father already has tpia /rogers (fight occurred)
cleaning up the mess of boxes everywhere - fathers
giving up the addiction to booze or don't drink as much ( never mind you don't have to give up that) - just don't over drink boose
stop controlling me every single second of my life. (that goes for the leaders of this planet as well) - you have run out of idea's to dumb down the public
but I understand that history repeats itself and humanity may be designed to wreck itself at the end of the day.
most of all - wrecking my life and then going to work and wrecking your life.. they are completely seperated.

Weird things have happened because I have the ability to detect when peoples eyes change from normal slits to vertical slits and back again. I seen it in both sides of my family and I know that this is genetic and there is actually nothing I can do about it.

I also believe in the forum called abovetopsecret go check it out.
I think instead of using these alien genes for bad we use it for good life changes.
People are so scare of flipping fear / change
People need to get over the fact that if you lost your job maybe that you need to clean up your environment / better organize it so that you can think straight again.

Goodbye.
See the only way I get things done is by created disasters.. Isn't that right human race by creating disasters.. Oh god..

have faith that if you messed up you can retry the idea for success
Besides at the end of the day you have owners. Enjoy.

Last edited by DizzleJWizzle on 25 Jun 2014, 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

KingdomOfRats
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2014, 3:57 am

am currently living alone,have got a massive one level care home to self because the care organisation who owns it spent many many months trying to locate only female autistics on the severe spectrum who were in need of a new placement which was very difficult-some clashed and didnt move in,,some coudnt get the funding for it and now theyre including males, and intelectual disability on its own as part of the criteria.

am under two to one support,which means having two support staff for self at any one time and have got two night staff [one waking,one sleep in].
have got very high support needs,high complex needs and severe challenging behavior so need help with every basic part of life from toileting to personal care to communication to food to mobility and getting around etc.

social services have a criteria of requiring 'substansial' or 'critical' support to get help unless privately pay for it, those of us under critical care needs woud die without support and substansial means the person woud greatly struggle to run their life on their own without support and to qualify for that woud need a community care assessment off them.
is that what are looking into bumble?

>>>help to keep bullying off our community,report it!

DizzleJWizzle
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

25 Jun 2014, 4:03 am

If I was to live alone I would need a cloning machine. So I could do all the damn tasks that people gave me to do.
But I don't have one
I would also like a time machine.
I would enjoy undoing the past to watch this human race fall apart...
I know time machines exist
Note to self not at fault for having alien genes.

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2014, 4:09 am

I live with my sister. I get SSI checks but it's not enough to live on, unless I want to find some kind of public housing, so I just pay her $100 per month to help cover rent and I buy my own groceries.

As much as I sometimes feel like I want to live alone, I'm also terrified of the idea, because there's constantly some stupid little thing about daily life that's no big deal for NTs but is some kind of effing crisis for me that I need help with.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2014, 6:11 am

bumble wrote:
Do you live alone?

Do you get that support?

No.
N/A.
Testes.
Joe Boxers.

bumble
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2014, 6:49 am

goldfish21 wrote:
bumble wrote:
Do you live alone?

Do you get that support?

No.
N/A.
Testes.
Joe Boxers.

Very bloody funny lololol snort.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2014, 8:15 am

..When I'm homeless in the " sleeping outside " sense ~ Which I'm likely returning to imminently , at least for a little bit (Until I can gather the money/ability to travel a couple states up to where my WP friend suggested I go to .) ~ I am , so , yeah .

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2014, 8:30 am

Since my independence at age 20, I've either lived alone, or with "significant others." I've required no support.

dianthus
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2014, 3:32 pm

I live alone, but I live next door to my parents. They own the property and pay tax on it, and have helped me out a lot with house repairs and that kind of thing.

I need support in finding a job that is more suitable for me. If I could work full time, I would be more independent, but I have never been able to handle working full time at anything. Even working part time, I have a lot of days when I come home too exhausted and overwhelmed to cope with anything. I am certainly able to work and support myself if I am in the right kind of job. I just don't know how to find a job that is better for me. I feel lucky that I have a job at all when so many people are out of work.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2014, 3:42 pm

I live with my daughter.

I get no help or support, although I could really do with help sometimes.

It would be nice to just have someone come round and check on me every now and then and help me with my bills and stuff.

I don't mean pay for my bills, I mean like to get them all in order because I'm always getting debt collectors hounding me.

I do have the money to pay my bills, I just have trouble sorting my affairs out.

Then when I get threatening letters it takes me ages to make all the phone calls to get it sorted because my heads in bits.

I've also had three court summons in the past 12 months for none payment of council tax.

Yes, I could do with a bit of help.

KB8CWB
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2014, 7:23 pm

Have never lived alone, always with others whether parents, exs, military, etc. I function well at some things, but I am absolutely horrid at others. I tend to let myself go health wise as I hate doctors, hospitals, meds, etc. Like right now putting off something that I know better but I DREAD going in and being around all those people, the noise, ten thousand questions, etc. Will probably wait until way past what I should. Normally have to be forced to go. Usual pattern of mine. :lol:

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2014, 8:13 pm

...Bluntly , being sleeping-outside homeless , carrying all your stuff with you and getting up and packing things/unpacking when you go to " bed " , is a very disciplined life .
It wasn't exactly my choice , being homeless in general , but...(Continued on my " But where ? " post .0

stabilator
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

26 Jun 2014, 12:55 am

The most independent I have been has been in the military. All other jobs I was lucky enough to have were never enough to subsist, and I have a hell of a hard time getting employed. My autistic personality is a mighty pure turn off of a lofty high degree. Most people hate my guts to the max and would rather see me starve to death than have me allowed in a work environment.

bjcirceleb
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

26 Jun 2014, 3:23 am

I live alone, but I have support workers come in 4 days a week.

I am unable to clean and need someone to assist with that. I do assist in changing the sheets on the bed. I can put clothes on to be washed, but need to be prompted to do so, otherwise I'll forget or loose what I was doing. I cannot chop up vegetables or most other foods and am not safe using a stove, so I have workers assist with that, although I am a part of the process. I have issues with washing dishes and so staff assist with that. My meals are frozen and I reheat them.

I need assistance to write a shopping list, and make sure everything is on it, and I need assistance to be in most public places, due to communication and sensory issues, planning, problem solving, etc. I cannot cross a road without assistance as I get overwhelmed by all that is going on around me, noises, sights, etc. I know how to cross a road and check for traffic, but totally confused and overwhelmed. I need assistance in interacting with others, as I have really bad social skills and massive communication difficulties.

I shower and take care of personal care needs via visual prompts, but I cannot do my hair, just cut it really short to help with that and get clothes all mixed up, so really do need assistance with that. While I can dress myself with most clothes, I cannot choose what to wear or know how to dress for the weather or different occasions.

Most of my bills are paid automatically via direct debits, and do struggle with the others. I know what to do, but organising and planning the time to do it and not getting distracted are huge issues. Trying to find ways to create a system to assist me with that. I do not spend money and hence do not get into trouble of not having enough money for things.

I have no family support, was removed from home at a young age due to child abuse.

I would love to be able to work, but how to do that with my social and communication difficulties is beyond me.

I would never be able to live without any support at all. But I have done well to be where I am.

Ideally I could do with more support, but I can cope with what I have. I am hoping to get some theraputic supports, with psychologists, OT's and speech therapists in the near future.