Page 3 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

MOWHAWK1982
Raven
Raven

28 Jun 2014, 3:33 am

I took me 2 attempts to pass the theoretical test and 3 attempts to pass the driving test. At the 3rd attempt the driving examiner went easy on me. :D Hating on inanimated objects is just plain stupid. :lol:

AwesomeUsername
Raven
Raven

28 Jun 2014, 4:32 am

I have never learned how to drive. I prefer to walk above all else, if it's possible.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2014, 2:32 pm

I failed my first test but she passed me the 2nd time. I still have some trouble with the yield left turn lights.

I can't drive a manual car though. I just can't do the gas, clutch and manage to shift the gear properly

foodeater
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

29 Jun 2014, 10:39 pm

ikerio wrote:
why some people can drive and listen to the radio (sometimes unbearably loud) at the same time is beyond my comprehension! :?
that's the only time i've been able to do it. loud music i like helps me focus. also, it has to be a night and on the freeway.

for me it's like the worst of every single sensory issue and my problems seem mostly mild in other everyday cases. i mean, i can hold a nice conversation walking in a grocery store, with strangers, next to scented candles and they wouldn't know anything was up, although i'd need a while to recover after. :lol:

but everyday driving? other cars, signals, signs, pedestrians, navigation, road construction, honking, road vibrations, exhaust, cyclists, people yelling at you, and interacting with the car controls on top of that, forget about a passenger talking to me. 8O oh yeah mirror checking and making sure you don't run out of gas. :lol:

micfranklin
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2014, 12:09 pm

I'd say I can drive just fine.

ASdogGeek
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2014, 4:06 pm

I can't drive at all either

http://autismdoggirl.blogspot.com/
http://stridersautismdogjourney.blogspot.com/