Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Piers
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

30 Jul 2014, 8:35 am

I saw, in the signature of another user, the Aspie-Quiz. I did a search, found it and a completed the questions. I've already been diagnosed, but only very recently. I'm still trying to learn more about myself and would appreciate any advice of how best to interpret this graph.

I have taken a look for a thread relating to this, but I may have not searched correctly - or missed it entirely. My AQ result was 45.

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 147 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 67 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)

NotaHero
Toucan
Toucan

30 Jul 2014, 9:31 am

Ohh they've changed it to Neurodiverse now! Not sure what that means!

On the graph front, it is a mirror of different qualities, showing a score for each, your graph shows that for each attribute (talent, communication etc) you score higher on the Nerudiverse side meaning that your traits better match that of autistic people than NT.

I'm sure there are people on here who can go into it in better detail than I can, but as an overall summary it means that you show more behaviors of an autistic person than you do of an NT person.

Piers

02 Aug 2014, 11:27 am

Right, I see. So a NT person would, or could, show similar patterns but on the opposite side of the circle. Is there any reliable research into the accuracy of this test?