[POLL] How much FUN do Aspies have in their lives?

Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

How much fun do you have?
I have fun all day every day. 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
I have some fun every day. 36%  36%  [ 10 ]
I have fun every few days. 14%  14%  [ 4 ]
I have fun once a week. 7%  7%  [ 2 ]
I have fun a few time per month. 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
I have fun every few months. 11%  11%  [ 3 ]
I rarely ever have fun. 14%  14%  [ 4 ]
I never have any fun. 7%  7%  [ 2 ]
Other: please explain 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 28

slave
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2014, 5:54 pm

I have fun all day every day.
I have some fun every day.
I have fun every few days.
I have fun once a week.
I have fun a few time per month.
I have fun every few months.
I rarely ever have fun.
I never have any fun.
Other: please explain

need help from Mod. please
tried the POLL the way i have succeeded before and it wouldn't work so i did this
i'm really sry :oops: :oops:
can u fix it?
many thanks!! :oops: :oops:

btbnnyr
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2014, 6:46 pm

I have fun whenever I am engaged in my special interests, so I have a lot of fun all the time, since my work = my special interests.
Besides special interests, I also have fun eggsploring some places, which I may do on weekends but not eberry, like planespotting at lax or visiting some place by myself.
I am thinking of visiting the stuffed animal I mean natural history museum soon, I will take the metro to eggsposition park from pasadena.
I also have lots of fun whenever I play bejeweled or fruit ninja.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2014, 7:22 pm

I have fun when I'm listening to my music - The Kinks in particular, I have fun when I'm working on my crafts, I have fun when I'm on the Internet and especially when I go on WP, I have fun when I gather recycling and take it to the bottle depot, I have fun when I'm out with my friends, I have fun doing surveys on Points2Shop, I have fun watching medical videos on YouTube, I have fun watching the Olympics on TV, I have fun when I visit Chico and my parents and spend the night and I also have fun when I'm playing different games on Facebook.

Last edited by CockneyRebel on 06 Oct 2014, 7:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Eloa
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2014, 7:23 pm

btbnnyr wrote:
I have fun whenever I am engaged in my special interests, so I have a lot of fun all the time, since my work = my special interests.
Besides special interests, I also have fun eggsploring some places, which I may do on weekends but not eberry, like planespotting at lax or visiting some place by myself.
I am thinking of visiting the stuffed animal I mean natural history museum soon, I will take the metro to eggsposition park from pasadena.
I also have lots of fun whenever I play bejeweled or fruit ninja.

I wish I could do daily planespotting at LAX or sortlike airport, I only life nearby a small airport with only turbo-probs and small jets arriving and departing, 6 arrivals and 6 departures per day.
By accident last week wednesday at 13:10h a B-737-800 was flying over my place, which I have never spotted before or the days after.
It is usually only Fokker-50 and Avro RJ85.

English is not my native language, so I will very likely do mistakes in writing or understanding. My edits are due to corrections of mistakes, which I sometimes recognize just after submitting a text.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2014, 9:43 pm

No schedule. It varies widely.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2014, 10:11 pm

just saw "the book of mormon" and two concerts over the weekend, so recently lots of fun.

alpineglow
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2014, 11:09 pm

? other:
? I have a little (some) fun every day, when I paint or draw.

? I also have a different sort of fun when I ride my bike, which is a couple times a week, in addition to long walks in the mountains once a month more or less.

? what about you, slave?

slave
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2014, 12:17 am

alpineglow wrote:
? other:
? I have a little (some) fun every day, when I paint or draw.

? I also have a different sort of fun when I ride my bike, which is a couple times a week, in addition to long walks in the mountains once a month more or less.

? what about you, slave?

Sadly, I am one of those individuals who is serious at all times. I can scarcely recall any point in my life where I have experienced fun. Even as a sub-adult, I would be the only one in the group not 'horsing around' and other children thought I was weird because I was serious all the time.

Lumi
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2014, 12:19 am

Not much of a schedule, but some fun every day.

SquidinHostBody
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

07 Oct 2014, 12:49 am

The Squid makes it a point to put aside at least 2-4 hours every day to have fun. At the very least, relax. We feel we would go insane if we didn't have some personal time. When it's a particularly busy week, we find our mood at work and elsewhere plummets when we don't have "Fun Time" :D

Charloz
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

07 Oct 2014, 12:58 am

I have a lot of fun in my life, and a lot of sadness as well. You take the good with the bad, and call it a day.

Greenhat
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

07 Oct 2014, 8:26 am

I have some fun every day. Some of my HS classes are fun, and I read (or play Sims, lately) in the afternoons, which is fun. The HS fun is often canceled out by the stress, though.

LokiofSassgard
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2014, 1:42 pm

I spend very little time having fun. My idea of it is probably playing pokemon or writing with my iPad. Once in a while, I'll go out with my parents to places though. I have a lot of anxiety, so it's harder for me to show a lot of independence on my own.

NiceCupOfTea
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2014, 2:08 pm

Wouldn't exactly say my life is a ton of fun.

I have some fun when I have a posting streak going on; that is, I actually have enough energy to reply to posts rather than just read them. I manage to amuse myself at least, if not anyone else. Unfortunately this doesn't happen nearly as often as I'd like it to.

Videogames can be fun as well, although sometimes I'm more obsessed/addicted than having fun.

Used to love listening to music, but that is a habit I've fallen out of sadly. Only listen to it in the car now. Speaking of which, driving can be pretty fun - I enjoy doing it.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

07 Oct 2014, 3:18 pm

I have my minor pleasures and distractions but is that fun? I don't know, I'm usually so overwrought with other BS that is hard to even enjoy the things I should and I might put on an act(a poor one) but on the inside I'm just counting down the minutes till it is over. Anxiety and depression kind of screw up everything. I would probably say not often since my mind rarely strays far its ever present concerns.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2014, 7:22 pm

I edited your post to put the poll in.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I