Page 5 of 5 [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

2cat007
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

02 Nov 2014, 3:51 pm

I'm 17 and I still act childish. My all time favorite cartoon is blues clues, I like to graphic novels geared towards kids and teens. (Because comprehending a regular book is a pain in the butt. >_<) I also enjoy playing old point and click computer games made for kids. (Like Jumpstart and Humongous entertainment.) Plus I went trick or treating this year, though I don't think I'm gonna do it anymore. (I might give out candy instead.)

But besides those childish things I do, I also like and do some mature things too.

olympiadis
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2014, 1:01 am

dianthus wrote:
I can be very child-like with my cats. I have one cat that I run around the house and play with, giggling like a maniac.

I can be a bit child-like exploring things..."oh look at this pretty flower! look here's a butterfly!"

I like kids shoes, or women's shoes that look like kids shoes. I have a pair of Taylor Swift Keds with little cats on them and I pretty much squealed with delight when I found them in the store.

I like Japanese kawaii culture which is very child-like and cutesy. I would like to dress up Lolita or Gothic Lolita style but it would be very out of place where I live. I settle for having really cute shoes.

I have 5 cats. One is playing behind me right now.
Things from nature and things that are cute can be very disarming, which is a much desired thing for someone who experiences chronic anxiety, which I do.

Sedentarian
Veteran
Veteran

03 Nov 2014, 7:28 pm

Immature and proud of it!

anthropic_principle
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Nov 2014, 9:40 am

ya im pretty immature still.. i just find it impossible to take seriously most of the things that most people do
also i watch MLP but hey who doesnt right?

tetris
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2014, 2:51 pm

skibum wrote:
Link to where you can order Hello Kitty women's underwear
http://www.aliexpress.com/w/wholesale-h ... women.html

Link to Cars full sized sheets on Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Disney-Cars-Sheet ... 37&sr=1-22

I am sure we can find many more. I have seen some of both at Walmart too.

For the UK yorkshirelinen.com has lots of double duvet covers in children's patterns. I have just received a space one and ocean one. Amazon has plenty too.

Oliver92
Butterfly
Butterfly

04 Nov 2014, 3:35 pm

I still act childlike - but I am proud of that because I seem to have a lot more fun than many "mature" people.

Oh and I will never understand why it is considered immature to do things that children enjoy - to me maturity depends on things like responsibility, and ethical values as well as the ability to think for yourself - you know, things that would make life easier for everyone.

BenieD
Butterfly
Butterfly

19 Oct 2016, 3:30 pm

yes im very childish. i like making silly voices and faces. i also like cartoons like simpsons and family guy. great to see other people are like me :)