Symptoms and comorbidities worsening when sick

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

BeggingTurtle
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2014, 7:51 pm

I was sick today and a little last night. Everything seemed to get worse to me. I was stimming and twitching more often and I can't read a single number.

Does this happen to anyone else?

Norny
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2014, 8:00 pm

Yep.

I actually strayed from commitments today due to stress, which was exacerbating my OCD and tics.

I saw you comment somewhere that OCD, ADHD and tics are a triad, and that's something I'm currently interested in, because it is very likely that my dad has ADHD. It would be delicious to discover a family history that fit with the theories of genetic linkage that are popular recently.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2014, 8:03 pm

Hey Norny,

I hope you feel better. I'm sorry you're not feeling well.

I think you're going to succeed in life.

I think you've really grown up on this Site.

LokiofSassgard
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2014, 9:04 pm

I don't, but I do have this thing where... if I'm sick that nobody can touch me. I get very agitated and start screaming at them. It used to be worse when I was little though. My parents couldn't even begin to touch me or take my temperature because I'd scream.