I'm starting to look young for my age :(

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

DevilKisses
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2014, 1:11 am

I used to look a few years older than my age, but now I look younger. :( I f*****g hate it. I hate being asked if I have school or what grade I'm in. I'd rather be asked about a job or nothing at all. I hate being lumped together with teenagers. I hate teenagers. I suspect it's my long and unlayered hair. I'm planning to donate it, so I can't have too many layers or color it. My hair is extremely thick, so it's impossible to style. If I put my hair up I look even younger.

Last edited by DevilKisses on 14 Dec 2014, 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

rebbieh
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2014, 1:14 am

I've looked young for my age for years and years. People think my sister, who's two years younger than me, is my older sister. I'm 24 now but most people probably wouldn't say I look older than 20. You get used to it.

DevilKisses
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2014, 1:27 am

rebbieh wrote:
I've looked young for my age for years and years. People think my sister, who's two years younger than me, is my older sister. I'm 24 now but most people probably wouldn't say I look older than 20. You get used to it.

I'll probably stop looking young for my age when I get a haircut. I'm also planning to clean out my closet and buy some more grown up stuff. I asked someone why I look younger and they said that there's just something youthful about me. They don't believe me, but I really think it's my hair and some of my clothes.

FedUpAsp
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Dec 2014, 3:10 am

You may not like it now, DevilKisses, but you'll like looking young for your age when you get older.

I'm in my 30s and was mistaken for a minor two days in a row.

DevilKisses
Veteran
Veteran

14 Dec 2014, 2:20 pm

FedUpAsp wrote:
You may not like it now, DevilKisses, but you'll like looking young for your age when you get older.

I'm in my 30s and was mistaken for a minor two days in a row.

I probably won't look young for my age when I'm older. I already have wrinkles and the occasionaly white hair.