Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Tom
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2007, 5:34 am

There seem to be some aspies who have a contrived persona as an innocent, bemused alien who is constantly confused by the "crazy, illogical NT world" and how it differs from their sensible, straightforward way of thinking, but then uses this "childlike innocent" persona to forward their extreme views, eg

"I don't understand your complicated NT politics and illogical double menaings, all I know is, it is clear to me that black people are inferior to whites. This is so obvious to my reasonable mind I don't understand why NTs can't see it" etc etc

SteveK
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2007, 6:22 am

Well, it depends on the area. Heck, I WISH I could say that. There are some SMART blacks and some STUPID whites. It WOULD be nice if stupid poor people didn't keep having kids. Unfortunately, the US actually PAYS poor people to have kids, and most of them are stupid.

Speaking of which, did you see the "apprentice" episode with the idiot that called himself white trash? I guess he must have been, since he was so quick to state it there and in front of a potential employer! Trump was so shocked he told the guy he was FIRED!

BTW "White trash" is really like the white equivalent to the N word that you don't even dare say in mixed company.

Steve

maldoror
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2007, 6:40 am

Tom, did someone here actually say that?

HankPym
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 Mar 2007, 12:58 pm

...It is interesting how " white trash/trailer trash " is a semi-naughty - But , only semi- - forbidden/" naughty " word here in the USA .
Considering how British-oriented this board tends , what do the non-US-ers here think about the phrase ?

Tom
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2007, 2:12 pm

Hank Pym .. the guy from the Avengers, who shrinks and enters his wifes p**** when tiny?

Noetic
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2007, 3:54 pm

I think this type would probably be what Digby Tantam described as the kind of Aspie who really does lack empathy and can only get emotionally aroused by provoking others with shocking behaviour and statements.