Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

kitty
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

29 Sep 2004, 6:01 pm

Sometimes I want to say HELLO EVERYONE :o :o :o :o :oops: really.Sometimes I just want to blurt it out.

Aly-the-bookworm
Butterfly
Butterfly

29 Sep 2004, 6:03 pm

Hello, I am new, can you help me? :oops:

I'm not supposed to love you, I'm not supposed to care. I'm not supposed to live my life, wishing you were there. I'm not supposed to care about, where you go or what you do. Sorry, I couldnt help myself, I fell in love with you.

alex
Developer
Developer

29 Sep 2004, 6:55 pm

Aly-the-bookworm wrote:
Hello, I am new, can you help me? :oops:

What do you need help with?

kitty
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

29 Sep 2004, 7:22 pm

what do you need help with Aly-the-bookworm? :?: I am just wondering :? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :? :? :?

SkywavesLI
Butterfly
Butterfly

02 Oct 2004, 2:01 am

kitty wrote:
Sometimes I want to say HELLO EVERYONE :o :o :o :o :oops: really.Sometimes I just want to blurt it out.

. . . funny, because sometimes I have the same, or similar, feeling. Like there are times were I just want to hug everybody, and even though I dont like hugs that much, I have been getting better with being close to people. But regardless, there are times were I just would want to hug everyone, and like you, just be nice and say HELLO to everyone.

In fact, sometimes I do say to my friends/peers when we're in a group, "you know, I think we should all just give eachother a big hug." -- Especially when someone is being disrespectful, there is some sort of a conflict, and/or we having nothing to due and everyone is quite. I try to control it, because people think your wierd if you say that, but sometimes I get this feeling of so much compassion and acceptance, that I just can't control not saying it. Although, I'm trying to learn how to control it, so I can have better relations with my friends/peers.

I also wonder if this has to due with the war, and all the violence that's going-on. Or, maybe just the fact that I'm growing emotionally. Or, possibly because I don't like all the disrespect that I see my peers give each other (I'm 16-years-old).

. . . now I know that I'm not alone, thanks. I wonder if anyone else has similar feelings/"brake-outs" as kitty and I do.

Thanks, Andrew (Skywavesli)

Fiddler
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Oct 2004, 5:37 am

Hi,
I feel almost the same sometimes. I do think I have been emotionnally growing these past 2 or 3 years. Many things happened during those years, and I also understood that life is very fragile.
I wasn't like that before. From time to time now, I can say "I love you" to my friends. They're surprised and they go "oh, but we love you too." I can also cry when I am moved, now.

kitty
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

02 Oct 2004, 3:00 pm

yeah. sometimes we all have emotional breakouts :oops: Like when I had pneumonia, I had times when I cried :( I was not happy. But now I am over pneumonia. :wink:

KtMcS
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

09 Oct 2004, 3:45 pm

Im a bit like that with physical contact- i'll go through days of not wanting to touch anybody then find im trying to hug all my friends all the time..very strange

Sonas càirdeas

kitty
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

09 Oct 2004, 5:36 pm

I can relate to that KTMcS :) Because I feel the same at times 8) 8) There are times when I want to hug a teacher in my school

Erlyrisa
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2007, 9:16 pm

We could all do with a hug... even when we don't want it.

calandale
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2007, 9:31 pm

I never want to touch anyone that I don't feel close to. In those cases, it's an off and on thing.

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2007, 10:51 pm

I have to interract with so many strangers on a day-to-day basis..i often want to tell them I am sorry for seeming so strange and aloof...and give them a reason for it...whenever i try to, however, they don't seem to get it. I am gerenally pretty generous and forthcoming most of the time...but I am so akward and high strung...hard to explain....

NoCriminalIntent
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Mar 2007, 1:37 am

And now picture the whole world all of a sudden at the same time breaking out and showering each other with love. Its real. And its coming.

I just wish it would hurry up.

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

17 Mar 2007, 7:09 pm

omg it sound s like you like blurting out catch lines like me, someones i like:

ok, i'd like to go ahead and sell it now

boot to the k o o l

watch out!

those muther-fing tires maypop!

why dont you come over here and give me a kiss. no not you, that beer over there

bwaha i'd buy that for a dollar!