Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

nyxjord
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2015, 7:51 pm

Have you guys ever considered the place on earth that would be most like our native home? If we are aliens on this planet, what country or place is most like our actual home? I'm sure that each of us will have mostly different answers, but with our etiquette, frame of mind, and way of thinking (biggest things), I would say our home planet most closely matches that of an Asian or Oriental country. I don't know specifically which one but it's a general idea that I thought someone else may have considered. What do y'all think?

Last edited by nyxjord on 03 Apr 2015, 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LupaLuna
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2015, 7:56 pm

I don't really know off hand since we can't really socialize between each other as aspies, let alone between aspies and NT's. It's not like we could have a place called Aspieland, or a town/city that has nothing but aspies in it. I guess it would have to be out in the boonies somewhere where we all would live solo lives.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2015, 8:05 pm

I think the point is many of suspect we don't actually belong on this planet...

nyxjord
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2015, 8:14 pm

I was not suggesting that there is a specific place that we are from on this planet. I was simply questioning whether there are traits/patterns found among all autistics that are also called/expected among another culture not known to our native one. For example, the traits most prevalent in myself and that I value as an autistic are most found in Asian cultures- not American, which is where I was born. This is not suggesting that I absolutely belong in Asia, but rather that Asia fits my planet the most, out of all countries.

downbutnotout
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2015, 11:49 am

cyberdad wrote:
I think the point is many of suspect we don't actually belong on this planet...

Not even in Area 51?