[Request For Help With A Project] Autism Flash Blogs

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

WerewolfPoet
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2015, 5:39 pm

Salutations; I hope that all is well.

I am a semi-regular lurker and a slightly-less-regular poster who has been a member of WrongPlanet since March of 2012.

I am doing a Folklore project for college in which I am to describe a piece of folklore (i.e. narrative, craft, foodway, ect.) among a certain folkgroup (people who share a characteristic). I have chosen to do my project on Flash Blogs in the Autistic community. My professor would like us to have first-hand interviews alongside our project;

Thus, I am seeking to conduct online interviews with those who have participated in Flash Blogs that involve the Autistic community (i.e. the I Am Not Kelli Stapleton/Walk In Issy's Shoes Flash Blog, Love Not Fear Flash Blog, Sesame Street Flash Blog, This Is Autism Flash Blog, Autism Acceptance Day Flash Blog, ect.). I can do the interview over PM or email--whichever you prefer. Feel free to respond at your leisure. I will only include as much or as little personal information as you would like; the use of pseudonames or screennames is perfectly acceptable.

If you would like to conduct the interview over email, PM me, and I will give you my email address.

Thank you for your time. I hope that you all have an absolutely fantastic day filled with only the best things. :)

WerewolfPoet
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2015, 9:49 am

Also, let me know if you need me to clarify or expand upon anything in my first post.