Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

darkparadise
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 May 2017, 5:43 am

I hate myself so much and wish that I'd die finally.

Nyctalope
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 May 2017, 5:57 am

I'm also very very very stupid.

Alita
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2017, 6:06 am

I'd try to cheer you both up, but I'm too young to die by being stabbed in the eyeball with a biro.

Hope it gets better. :)

wish_and_persist
Butterfly
Butterfly

18 May 2017, 12:14 pm

Don't go.
I totally understand.. but you've made it this far.

futuresoldier1944
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

18 May 2017, 12:31 pm

darkparadise wrote:

Oh, don't say that! Sometimes I think that too, including recently. But life is a precious gift, even if we don't always appreciate it. Dying, whether by our own hands, or by other means, is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Now I fully realize that us aspies sometimes believe that our problems will never end and may even get worse. However, that doesn't have to be the case. We can solve our own problems, and hopefully with the help of others who are understanding. And I sometimes hate my stupid aspie brain also and what it does to me. But that doesn't make us bad people. It just makes us different. And then again, everybody is different from everybody else, whether they have Asperger's, another condition, or no condition.

Anon_92
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

18 May 2017, 12:40 pm

MODS: Am I allowed to post a YouTube clip whenever I can as an answer to the Aspies here??? LMK

http://www.stereogum.com/1799/hunter_s_ ... note/news/

darkparadise
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 May 2017, 1:09 pm

futuresoldier1944 wrote:
darkparadise wrote:

Oh, don't say that! Sometimes I think that too, including recently. But life is a precious gift, even if we don't always appreciate it. Dying, whether by our own hands, or by other means, is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. Now I fully realize that us aspies sometimes believe that our problems will never end and may even get worse. However, that doesn't have to be the case. We can solve our own problems, and hopefully with the help of others who are understanding. And I sometimes hate my stupid aspie brain also and what it does to me. But that doesn't make us bad people. It just makes us different. And then again, everybody is different from everybody else, whether they have Asperger's, another condition, or no condition.

I hate these quotes and motivational texts, they just annoy me and make me want to kill myself even more. Life is that kind of gift you give away right after Christmas ends.

futuresoldier1944
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

18 May 2017, 1:13 pm

darkparadise wrote:
futuresoldier1944 wrote:
darkparadise wrote:

I hate these quotes and motivational texts, they just annoy me and make me want to kill myself even more. Life is that kind of gift you give away right after Christmas ends.

I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to offend you or make you feel worse! I was only doing my best to make you feel better. I know that my post might sound sentimental, but there's nothing wrong with being sentimental. I didn't know what else I should say.

Anon_92
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

18 May 2017, 1:59 pm

See- you just censored yourself here!

Alita
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2017, 12:07 am

darkparadise wrote:
futuresoldier1944 wrote:
darkparadise wrote:

I hope you feel better soon. If you're really suicidal, please speak to someone. Doesn't matter who. Just let it out. Most people are understanding and can help. :help:

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2017, 12:20 am

darkparadise wrote:

I know the feeling, though I have managed to get into a better place now but it wasn't easy and I still struggle to fight off bouts of depression and such. But anyways all 'it gets better' statements(which will certainly seem useless if you feel that way) aside...why do you hate yourself and wish you'd die finally?

darkparadise
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

19 May 2017, 6:10 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
I know the feeling, though I have managed to get into a better place now but it wasn't easy and I still struggle to fight off bouts of depression and such. But anyways all 'it gets better' statements(which will certainly seem useless if you feel that way) aside...why do you hate yourself and wish you'd die finally?

Because I am useless and just floating through life, I've never had any friends. The only boy I liked told me he doesn't want to date me and I don't blame him, I look manly and repulsive.

Alita
Veteran
Veteran

19 May 2017, 8:58 am

darkparadise wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

Because I am useless and just floating through life, I've never had any friends. The only boy I liked told me he doesn't want to date me and I don't blame him, I look manly and repulsive.

You sound like a sweet, sensitive soul. Forget that a**wipe who didn't want to date you. I'm sure there are lots of guys who do, and you're just in a bad place right now.

FWIW, I'm feeling quite depressed tonight myself. Feel like my life isn't going anywhere and I'm just drifting, like you said. :(

You know the worst part?

Those times will pass, as they always do for everyone ... but unlike others, I never seem to make any actual progress! I feel like others are swimming by with their problems, while I have the same problems but I'm only treading water.

It's so confusing because I know I work hard.

Must be an Aspie thing.

F*** it. :?