Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

autisticmystic144
Butterfly
Butterfly

07 Sep 2015, 3:09 pm

So today I had my first aspergers appointment with a psychologist and it lasted around
1 hour and 45 minutes, and by the end of it, he said it as quite possible that I have aspergers but he couldn't say for sure, however I showed alot of symptoms however, he said the follow on appointment will take another full year in my area! This is insane. Im glad that I managed to hand him 22 pages of my symptoms to the team to have a think about however it doesn't look like they're going to get around to it for a while!! ! On another subject, three weeks ago, I bought a neurophone, if anyone knows what that is.... it balances the left right brain and puts ultrasound into your brain, designed by patrik flanogan, and that appears to be helping. I actually wore it during the assessment, and explained what it was, and the psychologist seemed interested. I feel that it has helped me with my sleep aswell, I could go on, but i'll keep it there for now. I just wondered what other peoples experiences are of a long waiting list and use of neurophone, etc.

autisticmystic144
Butterfly
Butterfly

07 Sep 2015, 3:12 pm

I did explain this in the introduction on this forum, but maybe I should explain that I'm 36 and never been diagnosed, but pretty certain and obvious to me and those close to me that I have it for many reasons.