Does any other VHFA/Aspie's have a love of numbers

Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2015, 11:49 am

^Hello, Pip. [Do you like you're nickname?]
I, personally, only like Arithmacy and Numerology, but nothing else math-related.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2015, 11:51 am

I love my nickname my VHFA brother gave it to me.
This is very off topic, but Like my Piplup emoticon. Image

marcb0t
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2015, 12:43 pm

Pieplup wrote:
You want to see a picture of my irl Gameboy Color It's Aqua. Image

Hahahaha! Sure, why not? I had the first Gameboy pocket silver when I was a kid.

Have you ever used music software like LSDJ for your Gameboy?

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2015, 2:39 pm

Have you ever listened to any of pokemon's Soundtrack? Pokemon is Made by Aspies for aspies. Image
Pokemon is my Current and Second major obsession. (My First was the movie nemo.)