Hospital , back in again , bad vision , lousy food .

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2016, 9:42 pm

Last night I gave in to the people at the present (Howard Street , for the last time) shelter's pushing at me to go to the ER/hospital again , and called to go ~ I didn't much like the idea of being cut off again , but I thought it might be some medical care .
Well , briefly , though my CHF still hhad me walking poorly :cry: , and I still officially had pneumonia , I wasn't sick enough to be admitted , and I was sent out in the morning ~ With the " helpful " hospital wanting me to trhrow out some of my possessions , in order to make it more convenient for them to leave me by the side of the road , to apparently ait indefinitely for the HOT Team people , them apparently having not called them (Though maybe as it turns out they did .) .
The Howard shelter had had me eating in my room , not in the caafeteria , I guess from bitching about my coughing ~- Appealing to my laziness , yes , but it would sure leave a mess ! And I was - and still m - getting endless s**t about my wounded toe .
I can barely go out to get to the library , my " congestive heart failure memory " barely-being-able-to-walk :cry: getting in my way....I admit , I spend money I shouldn't on sweet/salty junk food just to give myself something/indulge myself ~ It's dark in the shelter and I'm in there windowless for hours , and I go outside into the light and my eyes are flashbulbbed/dazed over :( ,