Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2023, 3:12 am

What kind of new things have you done lately?

New food
New job
New friends

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2023, 3:32 am

shortfatbalduglyman wrote:

New food
New job
New friends

did an embarassing stupid video interview for a job, but apparently it wasn't as bad as I thought because I got called in for a real interview to, did get stuck on one question but they encouraged me a bit and so after a minute I did think of a good fairly true response....but did add a bit of not quite true details just to make it sound better, like that I told my coworkers of this better method for a certain task I figured a more effective easier way to do it. I myself found out this myself but I did not actually tell all my coworkers about it....I made up that part up for the interview. But I had to come up with something so I improvised.

Campingbare
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

27 Dec 2023, 10:32 pm

New food
New job
New friends

New!!?? Without being forced to?? 8O

No thanks.

Meyer-Briggs: INTP Comorbidities: Narcolepsy, NPD, Alexithemia, Dyspraxia, Prosopagnosia, Anomia, IBS
........................If God meant for us to go around naked, we'd have been born that way........................

ToughDiamond
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2023, 11:02 pm

Nothing for a few weeks. I had a big enough dose of new when I moved into a tiny apartment recently and had to get all my stuff organised so I wouldn't be falling over it all the time.

Sometimes I like to try new things, but it's probably the wrong time of year for it right now, with the weather so cold and damp out there.

belijojo
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2023, 11:40 pm

I have an online friend who lives in the same state as me and is planning to take the Japanese Graduate Entrance Examination for Psychology. He was very gentle and answered my odd questions.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2024, 10:40 pm

Inserting a peace-sign into my avatar so no one would object to be keeping it.

David1346
Raven
Raven

03 Jan 2024, 2:11 am

I joined this site.

In two weeks I will start retraining as a special education teacher with an endorsement in autism. I have previously worked as a Culinary Arts instructor (15 years). Before that I was an elementary teacher (17 years).