Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

mikie1091
Toucan
Toucan

06 Apr 2016, 2:27 pm

my autism is mild i have level 2 autism which mean i need help with lots of stuff in my life my mom helps me lots in my life shes my hero as a kid i always had her and i still have my mom now my favorite person is my mom i never had many friends but i was ok i can talk walk do lots of things i couldn't talk till age 5 couldn't walk till age 3 wasnt potty trained till age 4 living with autism is not easy i struggle everyday too do the best i can, i do have adhd, ocd, speech issues, i have bad learning issues i have asthma . allergy's i have anxiety issues bad i have night terrors i dont like yelling or mean people i cry when people are mean too me im over senstive i had lots of surgery's ,i dont like dentists, i like helping people, i love Christmas, Halloween, i like movies, music, video games, i like fishing, i cant swim deep water fears i like camping, i like disney, i like minecraft im really good at computers i do take adhd meds which are not helping but i will be getting new adhd meds i like pizza my favorite food , i was bullied lots as a kid they always pushed me and called me names i like animals i love horses, i love my bedroom its my safe place , i have star wars stuff, im not good at lots of things i cant cook, i cant handle stressful things stress causes me too hide i guess it may a sensory issue but i have no clue i wanna just be more normal i feel like im always bothering people because i love too talk and im always hyper i mean i smile all the time i know people like me because im a likable person im a very kind and caring person i have a big heart i dont let my disability stop me you can tell me about your autism or issues if you want just message me if you ever want too talk im here if you need a friend im not going too give up life is a puzzle im going keep going i still have a long way too go live life dont give up and be proud of who you are im going do great in life i found out that autism doesnt change you it makes you better in life so anyone who autism or any unique needs dont give up

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2016, 2:40 pm

Sorry to hear that you were bullied. I'm glad that you don't let your disability stop you. I like pizza too.

mikie1091
Toucan
Toucan

06 Apr 2016, 2:41 pm

whats your autism like

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2016, 2:45 pm

Well, I'm really shy in social situations and have a tough time making friends. I get really upset at certain things and have meltdowns. I often prefer to be by my own rather than with people.

mikie1091
Toucan
Toucan

06 Apr 2016, 2:47 pm

aww what issues do you have, do you fear stuff, were you late talking or walking any thing cool about you do you like cool movies can you swim i cant, dentists are scary and surgery is no fun

invisibleboy
Raven
Raven

06 Apr 2016, 3:30 pm

I was late walking too, and walked on my toes so much that the tendon at the back of my right heel never stretched long enough and I still walk differently. I really like minecraft.

everybody's playing the game
but nobody's rules are the same
nobody's on nobody's side

mikeman7918
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2016, 3:57 pm

The biggest ways that autism effects me every day is that I have a hard time processing language, I have sensory processing issues, I have a hard time with social interaction, and I have anxiety problems.

I do like your outlook on autism and how you shouldn't let it get the better of you, and I do share it.

Diagnosed with Asperger's, ADD, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder in 2004.
In denial that it was a problem until early 2016.

Deviant Art

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2016, 6:56 pm

mikie1091 wrote:
aww what issues do you have, do you fear stuff, were you late talking or walking any thing cool about you do you like cool movies can you swim i cant, dentists are scary and surgery is no fun

I am afraid of a lot of stuff like deep water and carnival rides and getting sick. I wasn't late talking, but I didn't walk until I was 2 1/2. I like to make worlds up in my head, and I want to be a writer some day. I like cool movies like cartoons and musicals. I can't swim. I know, dentists can be scary.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2016, 7:00 pm

I didn't talk until age 5 1/2, though I walked when I was about a year old.

I don't care for the dentist.

My not going to the dentist for over 10 years contributed to me having to go constantly these days.

marcb0t
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2016, 7:55 pm

I have not been diagnosed with autism. But I have symptoms that even other people have mentioned. Since I have grown up, things are under much better control now. I'm very high functioning, but am just a little bit... different compared to other people.

I also have ADHD. So sometimes I talk a lot and probably annoy people. Other times, I am quiet and don't want to talk. Yeah, OCD, Tourettes Syndrome too, so I twitch a lot. But it can be exhausting.

I love people and have friends, especially online. But I'm not the best at socializing face to face.

Pizza and burgers are yummy. Mexican food is my favorite.

I actually like going to the dentist. My teeth are pretty healthy, but I've had a little bit of drilling in the past.

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2016, 7:57 pm

mikie1091 wrote:
my autism is mild i have level 2 autism which mean i need help with lots of stuff in my life my mom helps me lots in my life shes my hero as a kid i always had her and i still have my mom now my favorite person is my mom i never had many friends but i was ok i can talk walk do lots of things i couldn't talk till age 5 couldn't walk till age 3 wasnt potty trained till age 4 living with autism is not easy i struggle everyday too do the best i can, i do have adhd, ocd, speech issues, i have bad learning issues i have asthma . allergy's i have anxiety issues bad i have night terrors i dont like yelling or mean people i cry when people are mean too me im over senstive i had lots of surgery's ,i dont like dentists, i like helping people, i love Christmas, Halloween, i like movies, music, video games, i like fishing, i cant swim deep water fears i like camping, i like disney, i like minecraft im really good at computers i do take adhd meds which are not helping but i will be getting new adhd meds i like pizza my favorite food , i was bullied lots as a kid they always pushed me and called me names i like animals i love horses, i love my bedroom its my safe place , i have star wars stuff, im not good at lots of things i cant cook, i cant handle stressful things stress causes me too hide i guess it may a sensory issue but i have no clue i wanna just be more normal i feel like im always bothering people because i love too talk and im always hyper i mean i smile all the time i know people like me because im a likable person im a very kind and caring person i have a big heart i dont let my disability stop me you can tell me about your autism or issues if you want just message me if you ever want too talk im here if you need a friend im not going too give up life is a puzzle im going keep going i still have a long way too go live life dont give up and be proud of who you are im going do great in life i found out that autism doesnt change you it makes you better in life so anyone who autism or any unique needs dont give up

You sound like me with various aspects changed. :)