Page 3 of 3 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

This_Space_Intentionally_Left_Blank
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

20 May 2016, 3:41 pm

christophelambypie wrote:
Just been in a date with a vegetarian.... I like veggie food but if I were meant to eat just vegetables then I would have been born a rabbit!! ! !...
It didnt go too well, needless to say :oops:

Hey man, each to their own. Besides vegetarians who do it properly are cheaper to feed, maintain a healthy weight and generally smell better than most people when unwashed for several days.

Also, vegetarians are good to have around. If I was every in plane that went down in the mountains and was left for dead and starving and I had to eat one of my dead friends, I’d eat my vegetarian friend first. I’m not saying I’d enjoy that or that they would taste good, but I’m not stupid either.

Happy dating!

drlaugh
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2016, 2:34 pm

My wife and I had a yard date.
I started getting too sewious when easy to use garden hose fertilizer wasn't so easy.

:roll:

She whispered Meh. ...

zkydz
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2016, 2:42 pm

It's amazing how the right thing can make everything better. Good for your wife. And good for you on having someone who can help defuse the situation with you.

RAADS-R -- 213.3
FQ -- 18.7
EQ -- 13
Aspie Quiz -- 186 out of 200
AQ: 42
AQ-10: 8.8

christophelambypie
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

22 May 2016, 5:49 pm

This_Space_Intentionally_Left_Blank wrote:
christophelambypie wrote:
Just been in a date with a vegetarian.... I like veggie food but if I were meant to eat just vegetables then I would have been born a rabbit!! ! !...
It didnt go too well, needless to say :oops:

Hey man, each to their own. Besides vegetarians who do it properly are cheaper to feed, maintain a healthy weight and generally smell better than most people when unwashed for several days.

Also, vegetarians are good to have around. If I was every in plane that went down in the mountains and was left for dead and starving and I had to eat one of my dead friends, I’d eat my vegetarian friend first. I’m not saying I’d enjoy that or that they would taste good, but I’m not stupid either.

Happy dating!

Hey agreed, I heave no issue with vegetarians, this one was just one those that preach their views a little too enthusiastically...
As you say, each to their own.. hey

I think if I were in a plane crash with her I would definatly munch her first!! ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2016, 10:05 am

I would say I'm pretty whimsical :) I can be serious too when I need to be though.

drlaugh
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2016, 7:48 pm

This morning I thought to spiff up the whimsy... So

I wore pink Converse All Star looking high top socks & a matching pink sport coat.

christophelambypie
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

24 May 2016, 2:29 pm

Bingbongadoadangdang..........
Just because :D :D

drlaugh
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2016, 2:34 pm

Yes I have a matching pink ukulele.
& my wife lets me borrow her pink Yoga mat.