Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

ocdgirl123
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2016, 1:11 am

I don't really have any logic or tech related interests. Neither are my strong areas. In fact, math is my worst subject and I had to call my dad on his cell to figure out how to work the Smart TV so I could watch the Olympics. My interests are cats, psychology, politics, The Sims (the only interest that's a little bit techie, but even then, I'm only interested in the gameplay, but the programming of the game or anything like that) and travelling. Computers have never really interested me that much.

Any other non-techie aspies?

Canadian, young adult, student demisexual-heteroromantic, cisgender female, autistic

rats_and_cats
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2016, 1:17 am

Same! People keep assuming I can fix their computer or something because I'm an Aspie. Nope, my interests are mostly fandoms and artistic stuff. If you want me to critique a fanfiction I'll do it in a heartbeat, but I can't code a website or mod Minecraft or anything like that.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2016, 1:29 am

I don't consider myself as technical or logical.
Or emotional. Or spiritual. Or philosophical. Or socially inclined.

Maybe crazy. :lol: Yet I could handle what tech-wise, logic-wise, spiritual-wise, and philosophical-wise things better than average, which is funny. Could go the same with my previous obsessions and long term interests.

I'm more likely considering creative, but not artistic. I'm not a fan of any(media wise)thing.

I'm too neutral. :|

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.