Request for comments on questions in Aspie-quiz

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2007, 1:50 pm

I think I'm pretty close to a final release now. Here are the canidate questions Aspie-quiz wikipedia. Feel free to post comments here or on the wikipedia.

alexbeetle
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2007, 3:22 pm

265. Do you judge a potential mate as most anybody else would?
282. Are your views typical of your peer group?

I find the above kind of questions very difficult as it necessitates knowing what other people think about these things...

547. Do you tend to talk either too softly or too loundly? (.60)
spelling: loudly

724. Do you find it easy estimate the age of people? (-.44)
grammar: ...easy to estimate...

I think it is good a quiz on the whole, well done.

It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level I'm really quite busy.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2007, 11:19 pm

alexbeetle wrote:

I find the above kind of questions very difficult as it necessitates knowing what other people think about these things...

Yes, I know, but the questions are significant for those that know and others can use the "?" alternative. Maybe it is possible to insert "If you know, ...." into these questions to reduce '?' answers?

alexbeetle wrote:
547. Do you tend to talk either too softly or too loundly? (.60)
spelling: loudly

724. Do you find it easy estimate the age of people? (-.44)
grammar: ...easy to estimate...

Thanks. I've changed them.

alexbeetle
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2007, 3:42 am

rdos wrote:
alexbeetle wrote:

Yes, I know, but the questions are significant for those that know and others can use the "?" alternative. Maybe it is possible to insert "If you know, ...." into these questions to reduce '?' answers?

maybe a "can you judge what others think about things" question, if the answer is "no" skip to question X... then we don`t get stuck trying to figure out the answer (I spend ages on these before giving in to ? and then fret because I didn`t answer `properly`)

It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level I'm really quite busy.