Page 4 of 4 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2017, 8:11 pm

I'm not sure.
I'm very curious about the whole concept actually, curious about what is involved and what it would be like.
I have thought about trying it out some time, but I'm not "ready" yet. I'd need to be more before anyone could be expected to be interested in me. At the moment, conditions not impressive - physical gender transition isn't finished yet, physical goals not reached yet (I need tattoos fixed and to be much fitter!) career / job isn't sorted to satisfaction and I'm ashamed of the job I currently work, and don't even bother with my current living situation, it's humiliating.
I've had "partners" before but it was always messed up, not real relationships. They were all just f*ck buddies, really, who only wanted sex and didn't care about me as a person at all.
It might be interesting to have a real partner, when I have fixed myself up enough to feel confident about "selling" that package. I couldn't live with them, though, I don't think. Even with a partner, I would have to be on my best behaviour around them, and I can't do that all the time. I would never be comfortable with a partner seeing the realtime realities of autism without a buffer in place.