I'm not going to listen to negativity and trolls anymore!

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

JML101582
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2016, 11:42 am

Despite everything that happened yesterday, I'm still reaching for my goals and doing everything in my power to achieve them. I just don't want to prove the cynics right that I am mediocre at best. Just because I look like your average Joe on the street, doesn't mean that I am. I've been through a lot of *beep* I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy nearly 34 years of my life. People that didn't really get to know me when I was school thought I was the ret*d kid on the bus (which I rode the 'short bus' all of my life due to my autism) and that I will never amount to anything in life when I graduate high school. Look at how much I achieved my life after school: went to college (was a few classes away from graduation), got a diploma from KSER (independent radio station in Everett, WA) for a Beginner's Broadcasting class, got four world high scoring records in the arcades, lost loads of weight on two different occasions including my 100 lb. weight loss in 2005 and right now as of this status, held (still holding) a job at the Lake Serene Safeway for the past 15 years, went to Seattle on my own via bus system for two years, and many more. I still want achieve many goals for the rest of my life on this earth which includes finding the woman of my dreams, meet more celebrities in person, getting my own personal bank loan for the first time, my own place to live, getting local filmmakers from Seattle to do a documentary on my life and going back to Los Angeles/Anaheim/Hollywood since it has been almost 25 years since I went to Universal Studios and Disneyland. I still have a long ways to go before I become the complete person that I strive to be. However, I came a real long way from what I was during my public school years. I want to thank each and every one of you that has been involved in my life in some capacity to never let me quit because of many road blocks I had (and still have) to deal with in life. I will become the person I always wanted to be! It'll just have to take time before it'll come to fruition.

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2016, 7:55 am

Maybe you would've gotten more responses in some of the other sections, like General or Work? This isn't really a mature/adult topic. But anyway, good for you, congrats on moving forward in your life. :wtg

B19
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2016, 9:36 am

Best wishes for your ongoing journey. Good for you :)