Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2016, 6:08 pm

I received from my worker to-day a bill , for co-payments on the pills I receive (Which are for my heart and for my diabetes , among other things .) . A bit ago I received at least one more , smaller , bill - This one for the " in-home care/support " people who come to my place (and do little - However , I don't ask them to do much) so that's an " s " right there . I really cannot pay it , not in my financial state . :cry:
I was told in in-homers really need a mop/broom , provided and paid for by me , to do stuff .
Really , I am not very able/willing to do that .
I am not using a headphone/earbud to-day at this computer , so no music :( m~ My last buds broke , I cannot , really , swing replacement buds , bud :lol: , now ~ And remember my need for more clothes , especially shoes , and my need for at least a ATM card to replace the old one I had stolen :cry: , that would allow me to " save " a little bit . - But , a replacement one , let alone a bank account , or a P.O. box , or a storage space would require an especially large initial payment :( .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!