Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Soulsparrer
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Oct 2016, 8:05 pm

I'm kind of a cross between stereo-typically nerdy and aggressive, more like a "Frederich Nietzsche" type of guy, which isn't something I'm totally proud of.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

02 Oct 2016, 8:21 pm

I don't think I have too many good things to say about myself, it's kind of hard to look at your personality without being on the outside looking in on it but I guess one could say I am extreme introvert with a lot of anxiety and depression issues. Very quiet, very shy, very sensitive, very emotional, what a great combination right? I push myself very hard and judge myself very harshly. I hate sitting still but I find myself pacing around my apartment instead of doing anything, fear and desire intimacy. I don't like taking breaks and am the type of person that likes to continue what I am doing until I am finished, somewhat of a perfectionist I guess. I'm sure if they wanted to, I could be diagnosed a number of personality disorders which I'm trying to work on getting better from

Soulsparrer
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Oct 2016, 10:54 pm

I'm fairly extroverted with strangers and acquaintances but value my privacy and am hard to get to know, I forgot to add that bit.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2016, 7:07 am

Jacoby wrote:
I don't think I have too many good things to say about myself, it's kind of hard to look at your personality without being on the outside looking in on it but I guess one could say I am extreme introvert with a lot of anxiety and depression issues. Very quiet, very shy, very sensitive, very emotional, what a great combination right? I push myself very hard and judge myself very harshly. I hate sitting still but I find myself pacing around my apartment instead of doing anything, fear and desire intimacy. I don't like taking breaks and am the type of person that likes to continue what I am doing until I am finished, somewhat of a perfectionist I guess. I'm sure if they wanted to, I could be diagnosed a number of personality disorders which I'm trying to work on getting better from

I can relate to so much of what you are saying. I'm definitely a very shy, hypersensitive perfectionist that judges myself very harshly. It's not an easy way to be.

Shahunshah
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2016, 7:20 am

For me I guess I am timid and shy around basically anyone I am unfamiliar with. However at once I can launch launch out of this when, I overhear someone talking about something I disagree with in that case I can almost instantaneously become more assertive as I launch into argument with someone. I personally enjoy doing this the best part being the other person often surprised.

katy_rome
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

03 Oct 2016, 5:31 pm

racheypie666 wrote:
katy_rome wrote:
Please watch this wonderful presentation, I loved it and have shared it with my other introvert friends!! ! !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0KYU2j0TM4

My mum cites this presentation every time I identify as autistic, even post diagnosis; she maintains I'm 'not autistic, just one of those introverted genius types' :| . Way to be in denial mum! It is a good talk though, I like TED Talks :)

I hadn't seen it that way but I see what you mean...
Maybe what she thinks she's saying to you with that is, she thinks you're just fine the way you are? However it sounds like she also has something against admitting that also includes your autism. Hmmm.

ashbashbeard
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Oct 2016, 7:04 pm

Blunt, straight to the point and not really afraid of offending others.