Page 2 of 2 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2016, 6:55 pm

Wow, I did MUCH better on the test owenc posted: Score:28/36.

I was ESPECIALLY surprised that I got "hostile" and "reflective", correct----BUT, I only got "hostile" right, when it was a MAN!! LOL I wonder if there's something "freudian", in that!! LOL

I also answered these questions more quickly, and didn't do as much mulling-over..... I wonder what that means.....

I wish they would've given the CORRECT answer, like the first test did.

firemonkey
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2016, 8:16 pm

skibum wrote:
owenc wrote:
This is a more accurate test I believe: http://projects.nytimes.com/balloteer/m ... g-the-eyes

I got 25/36.

I sucked on that quiz too. Each time I took it I sucked. I don't remember my score though but it was low.

I scored 27/36 but had done the test before via another site and scored several points lower. I do think if you do those tests several times you remember some correct answers ,and accordingly do better a second or third time around.

skibum
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2016, 8:51 pm

firemonkey wrote:
skibum wrote:
owenc wrote:
This is a more accurate test I believe: http://projects.nytimes.com/balloteer/m ... g-the-eyes

I got 25/36.

I sucked on that quiz too. Each time I took it I sucked. I don't remember my score though but it was low.

I scored 27/36 but had done the test before via another site and scored several points lower. I do think if you do those tests several times you remember some correct answers ,and accordingly do better a second or third time around.
Yes. I would start to remember eventually. Even in the full faces test I got some right because I read the explanations and so when the faces appeared where I remembered the explanations I was able to associate what they had explained with the features and I was able to get them right. But it was only for very obvious things like how it said that surprise would have the mouth open and big eyes. I got that right because I had remembered when I read it from a previous one that I had gotten wrong.

Wreck It Ralph

MentalIllnessObsessed
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

07 Nov 2016, 11:16 pm

Greetings. On the first test, I scored 12/20, which apparently average.

The second test, I got 22/36, which seems really low to me. Some of them I was frustrated at and just clicked a random one to move one and then I'd stop myself to actually do the test. But many of them didn't make sense to me...

Dx Autism Spectrum Disorder - Level 1, learning disability - memory and fine motor skills, generalized and social anxiety disorder
Unsure if diagnosed with OCD and/or depression, but were talked about with my old/former pdoc and doctor.

Criteria for my learning disability is found at this link:
http://www.ldao.ca/wp-content/uploads/LDAO-Recommended-Practices-for-Assessment-Diagnosis-Documentation-of-LDs1.pdf

xile123
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Nov 2016, 11:22 pm

lol why does this test never work for me

xile123
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Nov 2016, 11:42 pm

take away the descriptive words and i can probably only read about 3 or 4 out of 20 correctly.

got 11/20 on the test anyway.

fluter
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

08 Nov 2016, 12:18 am

10/20. Most of them looked "constipated" to me, but this wasn't any of the answer options.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2016, 2:09 am

skibum wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
13/20 average

Undiagnose me :)
What does it tell you when you get 13 out of 20?

I know that if it had not been multiple choice I would have done a lot worse. They need to provide an neutral answer like I don't know or something. The one where the lady was licking her lip, I just figured she had a piece of food stuck on her lip and she was getting it. A couple of them I thought the person had just noticed something on the floor or in another direction and was looking at whatever they saw. I never would have guessed that those were actual expressions that meant something. If I had had the option to say I don't know, I would have probably only gotten 4 or 5 right. I lucky guessed a couple of them because it was multiple choice and the other answers just were not really possibilities. But just because the answer I guessed happened to be the best answer because the the other answers were so far off, if I had to just fill in the blank rather than have multiple choice, I would not have been able to get more then two or three right.

The smile emoji meant I was bieng sarcastic. I take these online tests for fun, I do not take them seriously, especially ones with only 20 questions.

I knew the "lust" licking lip face though from having seen a more then a few R and X rated movies in my life.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

liveandrew
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Nov 2016, 3:20 am

11/20 and 16/36

I found the second (owenc's) test harder as the majority just looked like a pair of eyes devoid of expression so I had to guess. The first was a little easier as some of the expressions were a little melodramatic and exaggerated.

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 46 of 200

Listener of all things noisy, viewer of all things bloody, writer of all things sh*t.

racheypie666
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2016, 3:38 am

15/20 and 27/36, so 75% on each, though I would have done much worse without multiple choices. I had to guess a lot of them, or reconsider my answer, because my initial impression wasn't an option :lol: .

Shahunshah
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2016, 4:09 am

16 however I took a similar test awhile ago and scored much lower.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2016, 4:34 am

I scored 14/20, which is average.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2016, 5:08 am

15/20 and 28/36.

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

GarTog
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Nov 2016, 5:23 am

17/20 on the original

I work out what they are meant to be through experience and careful examination - if I try and do it by pure intuition I become confused...

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2016, 6:45 am

15/20 and 30/36. it took all of my neurons to do this.

MelancholicADHD
Butterfly
Butterfly

10 Nov 2016, 3:03 pm

Your Score: 15/20

"Not bad. Your score means you're better than the average at reading expressions."

I'm a very visual person. So this kind of makes sense.