Page 1 of 1 [ 13 posts ] 

rushfanatic
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 May 2007, 6:17 am

When I read these posts daily, I see how brilliantly funny some replies are...an excellent sense of humor here..Does anyone know who Demetrius Martin is? He is a college-age comedian who plays the harmonica and piano, or guitar at the same time he gives out witty thoughts, very funny..On SNL a while back, Jimmy Fallon was talking about evolution and God, and referred to a dinosaur as the "Jesus Horse", which made me laugh out loud, I thought that was the funniest thing I had heard in a long time........I gotta get out more.....any favorite comedians you especially like?Thanks for the replies! Peace.........

Sopho
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2007, 6:19 am

I don't think I know who he is.
But I do find some people on here funny.

Davidufo
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 May 2007, 7:12 am

Sopho wrote:
I don't think I know who he is.
But I do find some people on here funny.

Same .. i have read some very witty posts and replies here
:lol:

lunchbox
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

15 May 2007, 7:29 am

George Carlin and Dennis Leary for fairly mainstream ones.

I really love the guys from the Comedians of Comedy tour, they're all awesome.

Mr_Winston
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

15 May 2007, 7:31 am

Bill Bailey is my favourite comedian. :D

Theres a chap called Milton Jones who is really good too.

Beenthere
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2007, 8:46 am

Steven Wright

"My house is made out of balsa wood, so when I want to scare the neighborhood kids I lift it over my head and tell them to get out of my yard or I'll throw it at them."

:D

rushfanatic
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 May 2007, 9:09 am

Yes, Steven Wright is awesome, and I just though of Emo as well--they can be so dead-pan serious as they say the funniest things...

DeaconBlues
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2007, 7:39 pm

Beenthere wrote:
Steven Wright

"My house is made out of balsa wood, so when I want to scare the neighborhood kids I lift it over my head and tell them to get out of my yard or I'll throw it at them."

"For my birthday I got a humidifier and a dehumidifier. So I put them in the same room and let them fight it out."

"I moved into a new place a little while ago. There was this switch on the wall that didn't do anything. Every time I went past it, I'd flip it on and off. Then I got a letter from a lady in Germany, saying to knock it off."

"I just put a skylight in my living room. The upstairs neighbors are furious."

P-We
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 May 2007, 7:51 pm

Quote:

Bwahahaha. I'm sitting here on my own pissing myself and getting funny looks. :lol:

Fave funnymen - Bill Hicks, Bill Bailey, Denis Leary. Even Billy Connolly on a good day - he's a great storyteller. Might go find some Steven Wright as well now. :)

Age1600
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2007, 8:14 pm

My fav comedian has to probably be Adam Sandler I love all of his movies, and chris farley whos not alive but i loved him, steve martin, leslie neilson, chris tucker, martin lawrence, robin williams, eddie murphy, jim carrey and more i just cant think of now. I use to watch SNL back in the day, not really as much anymore.

KurtmanJP
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2007, 8:24 pm

Beenthere wrote:
Steven Wright

Steven Wright is THE BEST IMHO!! !! !

P-We
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 May 2007, 10:42 am

Quote:
eddie murphy

Rented Delerious the other night - still a classic routine, tho I reckon there's a lot of stuff in it he would get crucified for these days - talking about gays spreading aids thro kissing - just not 21st century is it? :D

OMGpenguin
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 May 2007, 1:26 pm

I've found my sense of humor and well thought-out is wasted on most of the people I come in contact with. When my roommate doesn't understand something I say (when it goes over his head), he just says something like I'm "special ed." I haven't told him about AS, and it's terribly offensive. I want to kick him in the face whenever he says it.