Page 1 of 2 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

ZombieBrideXD
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2017, 2:12 am

I have an interest in human psychology, and research it have taken a psychology course.

One of thing i learned was that human contact and affection is 'suppose' to feel good.

But the thing is, i never ever EVER felt emotional pleasure and comfort from human contact, spefically hugging and kissing.

I have only ever kissed boys. Boys i liked mind you, and when i kissed them, i felt absoulutley nothing. If anything i was bored by it.

Can anyone else relate? Is this an autism thing or am i just f****d.

DA: http://mephilesdark123.deviantart.com

Shahunshah
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2017, 2:57 am

Yeah your probably in the minority there but ask yourself why care?

After all disliking kissing is small in the grand scheme of things.

nurseangela
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2017, 4:52 am

I grew up in a family that never hugged so I'm really not comfortable with someone in my space, but that might change if it was the right person and so far, that person hasn't come along. Same with the kissing - has to be the right person. I don't think you are weird, but I definitely think kissing is important to guys - am I right?

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 83 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 153 of 200 You are very likely neurotypical
Darn, I flunked.

Trekkie83
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

20 Jan 2017, 5:14 am

I think I can relate. I've never been really big on physical contact. I've tried it here and there because I know it's what we're supposed to like but it's always just felt odd to me.

voidnull
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

20 Jan 2017, 5:42 am

This thread made me consider if kissing is actually pleasurable in itself, and I guess it isn't really, for me either. Heavy kissing when it's leading somewhere is, because it's part of that whole interaction. Maybe (again, for me) the part I enjoy is when it's an involved interaction, with give and take, variation, pauses, rhythm..

Just locking lips and rolling tongues isn't pleasurable. Without the interaction part it's clinical, predictable and quite boring.

Fraser_1990
Toucan
Toucan

20 Jan 2017, 7:29 am

I wish I didn't care about kissing, or sex, or girls in general. Consider yourself lucky.

248RPA
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2017, 8:14 am

I don't really like physical contact in general. Once someone tried to give me a massage that was supposed to be relaxing, but I ended up falling to the floor.

My family doesn't hug or kiss. I'm fine with that because it means I don't have to worry about relatives who do really big kisses or hugs.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

20 Jan 2017, 8:26 am

I'm not getting a lot of kisses to begin with but I feel pretty similar, it's always seemed sort of pointless and gross to be honest.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2017, 8:42 am

Tongue kissing was definitely an acquired taste with me.

But when I acquired it, it felt really good.

As for you, if you don't enjoy it, you don't enjoy it.

If you don't feel like doing it, don't do it.

shinylights
Butterfly
Butterfly

20 Jan 2017, 9:13 am

I get bored by kissing after a few moments.

I do like a little kissing though, very much.

But I've only really liked it with one person actually. The others, boring. And the one I liked, not too long, but I liked the beginning of it.

I usually feel smothered by it.

But sometimes I dream about a short, maybe 5 second kiss with a man I know now who I have a secret crush on. Once it happened, I'm not sure how long I would like the activity. I also fantasize about him sexually almost every day. Of course he's married.

PatrickJane
Raven
Raven

20 Jan 2017, 10:23 am

I don't like kissing either. It always made me feel uncomfortable.

ResilientBrilliance
Toucan
Toucan

20 Jan 2017, 10:26 am

It could be asexuality. Aromantic asexual, to be specific.

ZombieBrideXD
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2017, 12:04 pm

In which i ment i dont know if im gay. I definately have liked girls in present and past but i dont know if i like kissing girls, always wanted tl try it but never found a girl willing to kiss me on the mouth. I dont desire sex from either gender though.

DA: http://mephilesdark123.deviantart.com

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2017, 2:36 pm

If you have thought about kissing girls, rather than guys, it's possible that you are gay.

It's really no big deal these days. I saw a two-woman couple making out on the subway the other day. Nobody cared.

MagicMeerkat
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2017, 5:08 pm

Me neither. I don't like giving or receiving kisses and find it very weird when some strange man kisses my cheek as in the case of one of my brother's professors when he was graduating college. To this day, my brother says he thought I was going to punch or slap the professor. True, the professor kissed all the women that came in, but I think it would have been more appropriate to just kiss them on the hand. Anyhow, I figured it was okay since he knew my brother and my brother raised no objection. Anyway, I never did enjoy being kissed by anyone and never did enjoy kissing anyone. I always had to be prompted. The only one I never had to be prompted to kiss was my lizard. I've never been crazy about giving or receiving hugs either and my lizard was the only one I would hug without being prompted.

OhkaBaka
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

20 Jan 2017, 6:13 pm

Shahunshah wrote:
After all disliking kissing is small in the grand scheme of things.

Amen to that... I can enjoy it, but I'm not into it... neither is my NT wife... and it doesn't really matter at the end of the day. You find the things that work for you, you find someone who works the same way, and you're done.