Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

cricketman123
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

12 Feb 2017, 4:51 pm

Hello, these past few weeks have been a bit up and down for me now. Hopefully starting now i can see it only getting better. I am going to be losing weight. I only has 2.62 in my bank but now because of my Disability Living Money i now have 150 in my bank account. The trouble is this might stop in the future. I want to work and i want to drive, i also want to live independently away from my family in the future so how could i find a way to make more money, I can't work at the moment because i am at college but what other ways could there be?

foxant
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Feb 2017, 8:46 pm

invest your money somewhere. thats a start.

Special Interest: memes

Dear_one
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2017, 8:01 am

One friend recommends "nickle generators." He has over a dozen small businesses, mostly selling very specialized items, that generate a few dollars each and average out to a stable income. I'm currently reading Scott Adams' "How to fail at almost everything and still succeed" and he has some good advice on keeping up your energy and enthusiasm while poking around for your best opportunity. Try to get an idea of your strengths, and how the economy works to see how they might fit.