Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

MSBKyle
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

01 Apr 2017, 7:00 pm

A lot of people, especially teens and young adults, think I'm weird or creepy. I get teased a lot and I get accused of staring. I have never known how to fit in or be normal. I'm just viewed as weird and no one wants anything to do with me. Some people have even started confronting me because they view my behaviors as odd. I have never really had many friends. The friends that I have had have come and gone. I am bad at staying in touch and I never get asked to do things. Some of my behaviors may be odd to some people, but I don't know how to change or if I can change. I've never understood the social norms. I am alone most of the time. The only people who I am around most of the time and do stuff with is my family. I do get depressed a lot because I don't know how to fit in anywhere and I'm lonely most of the time.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2017, 7:10 pm

If you can adapt, then pay attention to where you are looking and your resting facial expressions.