Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

teksla
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2017, 4:47 pm

I am currently on vacation.

I went to LEGOLAND with my dad, his girlfriend and her daughter. It was a very successful trip.

I got the "show consideration" card (and stamp on my hand) which entitled me to skip the line to the rides if i had at least one adult with me. I could bring up to 3 people with me, one of whom had to be an adult. This meant that we could go as a family on all the rides.

I got the pass because (im autistic and) struggle with sensory issues (sound, light and touch mostly).

Have any of you used a service similar to what i described in amusement parks or similar?

SharkSandwich211
Toucan
Toucan

09 Jun 2017, 6:23 pm

We took our family to Disney and Legoland this past December. Me and my two kids are all on the spectrum. Our time at Disney was rough and that was with fast passes. Legoland was great, not too big, and not too crowded. I was very happy that both places had accomodations for people on the spectrum.

I could not imagine either place at the hight of the summer tourist season. We will be waiting until the kids are a lot older for our next visit.