Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

rz88
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

14 Jun 2017, 4:15 am

I'm a 26 year old guy from a small town in Pakistan. I most likely have autism and maybe a few other mental disorders as well. Having autism is hard enough but if you are born autistic in a 3rd world country, your life is going to much harder. Nobody understands why you are the way you are. I don't understand why am I the way I am. I also went through a lot of child abuse when I was a kid. I have been really struggling with depression for quite sometime. I have been pretty good at faking it. But the older I get the harder it gets. The last few months have been very hard. I have started having panic attacks. I am really struggling, I don't know what to do. Being in a 3rd world country means I can't get professional help (I have tried). If it does not gets better I would HAVE TO commit suicide.

I would appropriate any help you can offer. I just don't have anyone to talk to. I feel very alone.

Sorry if I'm breaking any forum rules, I'm very new here.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2017, 5:18 am

Welcome to WP :)

What jumps out at me and your immediate problem is seeing suicide as an answer to your issues.
You need to get help with your suicide thoughts , I'm sorry but I don't know what the medical facilities are like in Pakistan , is there anyone you can contact at all ? a charity maybe ?

I am not able to help you in any way except tell you suicide is not the answer - it never is.

If you are not able to get the help you need , you need to reach inside yourself and fight some inner strength to help yourself. You clearly have internet access , so search for some self help techniques to help with your depression - things like mindfulness might be helpful to give you some clarity.

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

idonthaveanickname
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

14 Jun 2017, 2:20 pm

rz88 wrote:
I'm a 26 year old guy from a small town in Pakistan. I most likely have autism and maybe a few other mental disorders as well. Having autism is hard enough but if you are born autistic in a 3rd world country, your life is going to much harder. Nobody understands why you are the way you are. I don't understand why am I the way I am. I also went through a lot of child abuse when I was a kid. I have been really struggling with depression for quite sometime. I have been pretty good at faking it. But the older I get the harder it gets. The last few months have been very hard. I have started having panic attacks. I am really struggling, I don't know what to do. Being in a 3rd world country means I can't get professional help (I have tried). If it does not gets better I would HAVE TO commit suicide.

I would appropriate any help you can offer. I just don't have anyone to talk to. I feel very alone.

Sorry if I'm breaking any forum rules, I'm very new here.

I'll try to help you out. First off, PLEASE don't kill yourself. That's the worst thing you can do. I know it must be very difficult living in a third world country. But I, being an American, don't know what that's like. It sucks that you can't get any professional help out there. I feel so bad for you, and that's rare for me. I can actually both sympathize and empathize with you. It's unusual that I feel empathy towards other people. I've been struggling with depression lately myself. I commend you for being able to fake not feeling bad. It's very hard for me to do that. Is there any way you can come to the United States and seek professional help? There's plenty of it here. If you can't, then I'm afraid I don't have any more suggestions. Just please, whatever you do, DON'T COMMIT SUICIDE!! ! You're only 26 years old and have your whole life ahead of you. So the best of luck to you and welcome to Wrong Planet!