Page 5 of 5 [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Rod
Butterfly
Butterfly

31 May 2007, 9:36 pm

That's weird... up until I hit about 38 or so, people from HS would tell me i hadn't changed a bit... and the fact is that I weighed almost exactly the same as when I was 18, not much wrinkles, etc...

Howsomever... middle age hit me like a brick. In one year I started to go bald, gained 20 pounds around the middle, and the optometrist told me I needed bi-focals.

Utterly depressing.

SolaCatella
Veteran
Veteran

Location: [insert creative, funny declaration of location here]

31 May 2007, 9:50 pm

I look much younger than I am mainly because I don't wear make-up, favor baggy T-shirts, and have fairly short, slightly unkempt hair (I do brush it, it's just that it has a will of its own). I am a sixteen-year-old girl who often gets mistaken for a twelve-year-old, and occasionally a boy at that.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2007, 7:52 am

I'm 23 (I had my birthday in January) but some time ago when I asked my mum what age do I look like she told me that I seem to be 18. It's mostly because I am very slim. But there were situations when people found it hard to judge how old I was. For example once there was a guy who thought me to be 20 when in fact I was 16. But two years later I was thought to be 15 :lol: I've heard several times that my hairstyle makes me looking older - I have short, naturally wavy hair looking as if I had permanent wave made by a hairdresser.

Danielismyname
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2007, 8:10 am

My mummy says I look younger than what I am (25)...but that's probably a biased opinion.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2007, 8:39 am

I get mistaken for a 19 year old, and I'm 32.

KurtmanJP
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2007, 8:47 am

I'm 18 and a senior, but I attend a tech class full of freshmen due to being locked in special ed classroms all the time.