Page 3 of 4 [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

soloha
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Jul 2017, 11:05 am

AshtenS wrote:
I wonder if Ezra makes that horrible squeaky sound that styrofoam makes when you rub it together when he moves. Also its bound to crumble all over the place and get stuck to anything staticky and be impossible to clean out of thick carpeting. Truly a terrible fate...

I personally believe myself to be a living basket of exotic fruit. The kind that someone only eats one fruit and then desides that they would prefer regular non-exotic fruit but the basket was given as a gift so they can't get rid of it until the fruit goes all moldy and weird. The life of a fruit basket is an interesting one.

Your post beat mine :) styrofoam. yuck!

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2017, 12:40 pm

Not a fake - just got psych evaluation update on my Asperger's/ASD with ADHD last year as the last report expired.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2017, 12:51 pm

AshtenS wrote:
I wonder if Ezra makes that horrible squeaky sound that styrofoam makes when you rub it together when he moves. Also its bound to crumble all over the place and get stuck to anything staticky and be impossible to clean out of thick carpeting. Truly a terrible fate...

I personally believe myself to be a living basket of exotic fruit. The kind that someone only eats one fruit and then desides that they would prefer regular non-exotic fruit but the basket was given as a gift so they can't get rid of it until the fruit goes all moldy and weird. The life of a fruit basket is an interesting one.

But ...you are not AS fake as a basket of wax fruit.

whatamievendoing
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2017, 12:54 pm

I haven't noticed many fakes here, if any at all. That is if I'm interpreting "fake" correctly.

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2017, 1:00 pm

I must be a fake because I don't own a cat.

soloha
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Jul 2017, 1:14 pm

^^ cat :)

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2017, 2:46 am

Summer_Twilight wrote:
Not a fake - just got psych evaluation update on my Asperger's/ASD with ADHD last year as the last report expired.

Personally I've always thought this concept of having to be retested throughout one's adult life is nothing but a pointless burden to the individual, and a way for the medical establishment to generate revenue.

A person should not have to be retested to prove the continuation of a state of being, but only to prove the discontinuation of it.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2017, 3:35 am

troll topic locked

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765