Page 4 of 8 [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 9:16 am

Lost_dragon wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Lost_dragon wrote:
Ah, I did this quiz in my thread about online therapy, so I guess I could just paste those results here:

As for the RAADS-R test, I scored:

Above test threshold, may be worth getting assessed.

Total score: 137.0 (yellow)
Language: 9.0 (yellow)
Social relatedness: 52.0 (yellow)
Sensory/motor:43.0 (yellow)
Circumscribed interests:33.0 (yellow)

Scores with a yellow background are above the test threshold values. If your total score is above the threshold it may be worth getting professionally assessed.

There you go. :)

Thanks for taking the test Lost_dragon! :D

I took the quiz again today, and I got:

Total score: 123 (last time: 137)

Language: 7 (last time: 9)

Social relatedness: 43 (last time: 52)

Sensory/motor: 40 (last time: 43)

Circumscribed interests: 33 (I got the same as last time for this).

:)

Nice! Which one is more accurate for you, do you think? :D

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

SplendidSnail
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 9:34 am

Test taken by you on 7 August 2017

Total score: 144.0
Language: 18.0
Social relatedness: 78.0
Sensory/motor: 21.0
Circumscribed interests: 27.0

There were quite a few questions in the test where I really felt like saying "I don't know". After a while I decided I was going to deal with that by deliberately answering similar questions in contradicting ways to balance out my uncertainty. I probably wasn't supposed to do that.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 9:35 am

SplendidSnail wrote:
Test taken by you on 7 August 2017

Total score: 144.0
Language: 18.0
Social relatedness: 78.0
Sensory/motor: 21.0
Circumscribed interests: 27.0

There were quite a few questions in the test where I really felt like saying "I don't know". After a while I decided I was going to deal with that by deliberately answering similar questions in contradicting ways to balance out my uncertainty. I probably wasn't supposed to do that.

Nice! Don't worry- I do that too :D .

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 10:58 am

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Lost_dragon wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Lost_dragon wrote:
Ah, I did this quiz in my thread about online therapy, so I guess I could just paste those results here:

Scores with a yellow background are above the test threshold values. If your total score is above the threshold it may be worth getting professionally assessed.

I'm surprised at both results, I thought my score would've been lower. The second time I suppose.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 2:59 pm

Lost_dragon wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Lost_dragon wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Lost_dragon wrote:

I'm surprised at both results, I thought my score would've been lower. The second time I suppose.

Yeah. I'm curious; would you be open to having autism, or are you against the idea 100%? :D

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 4:55 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Lost_dragon wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Lost_dragon wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Lost_dragon wrote:

Yeah. I'm curious; would you be open to having autism, or are you against the idea 100%? :D

Hmm... I think personally that's a tough question. I wouldn't be as opposed if it turned out I had something like OCD because it's been mentioned by those that know me for quite some time, and I've suspected it for awhile. Same with dyscalculia, since I've long suspected that as a possibility. Now, autism, that's different because although it's been a subject of interest to me, I've never really suspected myself of having it, I know it's been mentioned by others like an online therapist as a suspicion, but although I've identified with some of it, I've never fully identified with it properly.

But here I see people who clearly struggle a lot more than me, and it makes me think that I probably don't have it. Then again, I realise that it's a spectrum and that I could just be on the higher end of that. I'm not gonna lie though, I would prefer if it turned out that I didn't have it. But if I do, then I do I guess.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 7:46 pm

Lost_dragon wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Lost_dragon wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Lost_dragon wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:
Lost_dragon wrote:

Hmm... I think personally that's a tough question. I wouldn't be as opposed if it turned out I had something like OCD because it's been mentioned by those that know me for quite some time, and I've suspected it for awhile. Same with dyscalculia, since I've long suspected that as a possibility. Now, autism, that's different because although it's been a subject of interest to me, I've never really suspected myself of having it, I know it's been mentioned by others like an online therapist as a suspicion, but although I've identified with some of it, I've never fully identified with it properly.

But here I see people who clearly struggle a lot more than me, and it makes me think that I probably don't have it. Then again, I realise that it's a spectrum and that I could just be on the higher end of that. I'm not gonna lie though, I would prefer if it turned out that I didn't have it. But if I do, then I do I guess.

That's a pretty good attitude to have :D . Not opposed, not for it.

kitesandtrainsandcats
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 8:36 pm

StampySquiddyFan wrote:

Quote:
If you already have an account you can login here.

No, not one more user account and log in, already have to have one for every blankety-blank thing you do on the web.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 8:46 pm

kitesandtrainsandcats wrote:
StampySquiddyFan wrote:

Quote:
If you already have an account you can login here.

No, not one more user account and log in, already have to have one for every blankety-blank thing you do on the web.

You don't have to login lol :D .

artfulldodger
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Aug 2017, 8:49 pm

I will see if I can find the paper work, I am curious what the break down of my scores was. Been a couple years since I read the test results. I am formally diagnosed and the test was given by my treating therapist who is licensed to diagnose ASD in adults and children. Dodger

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 59 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 8:50 pm

artfulldodger wrote:
I will see if I can find the paper work, I am curious what the break down of my scores was. Been a couple years since I read the test results. I am formally diagnosed and the test was given by my treating therapist who is licensed to diagnose ASD in adults and children. Dodger

Cool! I hope you can find it :D

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2017, 4:18 am

Yuck. It says you need an account to take the test, and I won't even do that to shop online outside Ebay.
Definitely not for the paranoid.
That and the second question is an exclusive, cis-normative one - are you male or female? No. I'm not.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2017, 8:41 am

C2V wrote:
Yuck. It says you need an account to take the test, and I won't even do that to shop online outside Ebay.
Definitely not for the paranoid.
That and the second question is an exclusive, cis-normative one - are you male or female? No. I'm not.

Oh great :roll: . I don't know why that is- maybe I put in the wrong link or something.

Yeah, I found it weird how there wasn't another option for gender.

Sameen
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

10 Aug 2017, 8:20 am

I did a couple of these tests several years ago, but I've forgotten what the actual
scores were. They were similar to now, though. I'm basically in the middle.

Test taken 1st Aug 2017

Total score 131.0
Language 8.0
Social Relatedness 86.0
Sensory/Motor 20.0
Circumscribed Interests 17.0

Like most people I wasn't sure how to answer some questions. I've had a lifelong
interest in religion. I started with Greek and Roman mythology at about the age of
8 or 9. I used to get books on it from the children's section of the local library, then
I got into Buddhism at the age of 12 and I collected all of the Man,Myth and Magic
part works. I abandoned Christianity (I was baptised C of E) sometime in my 30s
and evolved my own philosophy and I've lately become interested in Taoism.

The thing is, though, I don't study it in an obsessive kind of way and I can get
interested in other things as well, so I don't know if it counts as a circumscribed
interest or not.

MentalIllnessObsessed
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

10 Aug 2017, 1:37 pm

Test taken August 10th 2017

Total score: 161
Language: 16
Social Relatedness: 80
Sensory/motor: 27
Circumscribed interests: 38

Some of them I am unsure how to answer, but I realize some are based on stereotype answers. Like, not being held/hug for me, is quite the opposite. I want to hug or be held by many people, and it's like a craving for me. So it is a sensory thing, but the opposite that was proposed in the question. But overall, I don't have that many sensory/motor, just like loud/annoying noises, clothes tags, rock back-and-forth, shake hands, just kinda minor stuff. Many of my motor things only occur when I'm excited, which tends to be rare these days.

Dx Autism Spectrum Disorder - Level 1, learning disability - memory and fine motor skills, generalized and social anxiety disorder
Unsure if diagnosed with OCD and/or depression, but were talked about with my old/former pdoc and doctor.

Criteria for my learning disability is found at this link:
http://www.ldao.ca/wp-content/uploads/LDAO-Recommended-Practices-for-Assessment-Diagnosis-Documentation-of-LDs1.pdf

adriantesq
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Aug 2017, 4:53 pm

I’m an Esquire of the Royal Division of the United Kingdom and Commonwealth of Nations and qualified in Constitutional Law and Literature, County Surveying, Real Estate Management and Governance, Architecture, Town and Country Planning and all related forms of Engineering, so, visual and scientific by nature.

This makes me prefer the RDOS aspie test http://www.rdos.net/eng/ to the RAADS, as it displays my results graphically, and saves them, so I can go back to check them as often as I like. This lets me compare before and after results when I use a guided hypno meditation session to rewire any neuro-synaptic, electro-chemical, incoming, processing, and outgoing, signal path-ways and net-works in my head, by cognitive behavioural therapy and /or neuro linguistic programming.

By this means, nobody can tell from observing my behaviour that I have Aspergers. I’ve only been using these tests since 2010. I was diagnosed as savant in 1949, with autism in 1950, psychopathy in 1960, and aspie in 1994, but the last was by hypno-regression-therapy, as my parents were dead by then, so the consultant psychiatrist who examined me, was unable to interview them about my childhood development.

When I retired in 2010, I asked the National Health Service for confirmation of the finding of the consultant psychiatrist in 1994, but it was an official secret so he was unable to share his notes with them, or even say what his finding was, and they say they can’t see any aspie symptoms in my behaviour, and they can’t afford to hire a hypno-regression-therapist to do what he did, to conclude I have Aspergers, which annoys me, as my wife cannot get any respite from them for caring for me 24/7/52.