I found a cures/treatments for NT syndrome

Page 1 of 5 [ 80 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

AstroPi
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 May 2018, 1:36 pm

League_Girl wrote:
I am concerned about the McDonalds/Burger King diet, are the side affects of it weight gain? I don't want to get fat.

Don't worry, the only thing you can get from them is the Asburger's syndrome.

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2018, 1:39 pm

Probiotics.

livingwithautism
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2018, 1:43 pm

EzraS wrote:
Trogluddite wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
I working on getting funding from Neurotypical Speaks for discounts.

What a terrible waste of funds, you should be ashamed! :wink: The money is much better spent seeking a genetic test for "NT Syndrome" so that we can rid the world of this terrible blight once and for all! :twisted:

I blame it on lack of vaccinations.

I laughed out loud when I read this.

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2018, 1:51 pm

Who knew that ASPartOfMe could be this funny? Thanks, man!

livingwithautism
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2018, 2:04 pm

I was referring to EzraS.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2018, 8:37 am

Who knew EzraS could be funny? He's usually chewing out snake oil salesmen.

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2018, 9:37 am

hee hee

Not that long ago, EzraS, you were contemplating leaving WP. You have the right to do that, of course, but to many of us, you are one of the gems of this site. I *always* read your posts with interest. I value your participation here.

livingwithautism
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2018, 10:07 am

BeaArthur wrote:
hee hee

Not that long ago, EzraS, you were contemplating leaving WP. You have the right to do that, of course, but to many of us, you are one of the gems of this site. I *always* read your posts with interest. I value your participation here.

Seconded.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2018, 11:37 am

BeaArthur wrote:
Who knew that ASPartOfMe could be this funny? Thanks, man!

You are welcome. The topics discussed on here are usually too serious to be made fun of. I just felt things were getting a little too angry around here and we needed to step back and find humor in these things and ourselves. The lack of willingness to do this IMHO once in awhile is a big reason for the situation we are in politically.

EzraS wrote:
Who knew EzraS could be funny? He's usually chewing out snake oil salesmen.

The young man has a wicked sense of humor and sarcasm. He was the one member I was most sure would "get" that this is a sarcastic thread and what I am trying to poke fun at.

League_Girl wrote:
I am concerned about the McDonalds/Burger King diet, are the side affects of it weight gain? I don't want to get fat.

That is why you would be paying me to regulate dosage.

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

KB8CWB
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2018, 4:25 pm

Trogluddite wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
I working on getting funding from Neurotypical Speaks for discounts.

What a terrible waste of funds, you should be ashamed! :wink: The money is much better spent seeking a genetic test for "NT Syndrome" so that we can rid the world of this terrible blight once and for all! :twisted:

Genetic test for NT Syndrome? I can tell within 10 seconds (usually less) that they suffer from this malady. I propose the money be spent on purchasing a rather large island in a beautiful climate for those on the spectrum. The money would go much farther then trying to convince those on the NTS that they need help. I do love the idea of ridding the world of this NTS scourge, but then what would we have to chat about? 8O

Trogluddite
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2018, 5:16 pm

KB8CWB wrote:
but then what would we have to chat about?

Dammit, I never though of that - it would kill off WrongPlanet overnight! :lol:

AngryAngryAngry
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

18 May 2018, 5:48 am

It's called Airborne Amytal Sodium.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2018, 6:13 am

Didn't even hafta read the content.

The title of the thread alone got me :lol: !

starcats
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2018, 9:30 pm

This is the best thing I've read all day, thanks!

Dylanperr
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2018, 2:22 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Are you tired of spending all day talking about the Royal Wedding? Are you sad that Paris Hilton is hardly in news anymore? Are you tired of understanding everybody else's feelings and intent or just think your empathy addiction leads to poor decisions?

I have cures and treatments I just know will work because I spent the last 5 years figuring it out in my parents basement. Works for NT people and people who are not autistic enough.

Others may peddle one treatment or cure but I have multiple ones!!

Brain Zapper $1,000

Gene Editing therapy $10,000

McDonalds/Burger King diet $500. True anybody can pig out at these establishments but only I can tell you what, when and how much to order.

MMR/fast food vaccine therapy - This special blended formula works 9.65666777X faster then the other methods. Temporary side effect is looking like a heroin addict with all the marks on your arms. What? You expect an autistic person to have fine motor coordination?

Recovery therapy $135,000 - This 2 year therapy uses traditional psychoanalysis, CBT, and ABA to unbrainwash you.

Send your cash to 222 Crowdfunding Avenue, Planet Autistica.

If you are offended by this post there is no treatment or cure that can help you at this time.

Is this to make people Autistic?

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2018, 2:36 pm

Dylanperr wrote:
ASPartOfMe wrote:
Are you tired of spending all day talking about the Royal Wedding? Are you sad that Paris Hilton is hardly in news anymore? Are you tired of understanding everybody else's feelings and intent or just think your empathy addiction leads to poor decisions?

I have cures and treatments I just know will work because I spent the last 5 years figuring it out in my parents basement. Works for NT people and people who are not autistic enough.

Others may peddle one treatment or cure but I have multiple ones!!

Brain Zapper $1,000

Gene Editing therapy $10,000

McDonalds/Burger King diet $500. True anybody can pig out at these establishments but only I can tell you what, when and how much to order.

MMR/fast food vaccine therapy - This special blended formula works 9.65666777X faster then the other methods. Temporary side effect is looking like a heroin addict with all the marks on your arms. What? You expect an autistic person to have fine motor coordination?

Recovery therapy $135,000 - This 2 year therapy uses traditional psychoanalysis, CBT, and ABA to unbrainwash you.

Send your cash to 222 Crowdfunding Avenue, Planet Autistica.

If you are offended by this post there is no treatment or cure that can help you at this time.

Is this to make people Autistic?

I think it is satire. Like how some groups are trying to find a cure for autism, this is like a joke saying that people have found a cure for not having autism. Part of the "cure" is myths that people think may make someone autistic, like vaccines or fast food.

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine