Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

chris1989
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2020, 10:13 am

I seem to think it saddens me longing for a time when I can go visit the shops again and go out more again and go to work everyday without having to feel worried and nervous about the crisis, not having to wear a mask and worrying about standing or sitting too close to people. The thing is I can still do those things as long as a social distance and I still won't go anywhere apart from my workplace and return home immediately after work. I seem to think the new ''normal'' is frustrating and it feels like a year is being wasted and ruined because things have been cancelled and postponed for another year.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2020, 10:40 am

Quote:
I seem to think the new ''normal'' is frustrating and it feels like a year is being wasted and ruined because things have been cancelled and postponed for another year.

That's exactly how I feel. I hate all this. I turned 30 this year but couldn't do anything, and I was supposed to finally get married, and lots of other things I had planned for this year. It's all gone out the window, and I'm so scared that there's going to be another spike like everyone is saying. There just doesn't seem to be any light at the end of the tunnel.

Fireblossom
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2020, 3:41 am

Personally I don't mind the limitations we still have. The one thing that bothers me are the people who don't use the easy precautions they should, like washing their hands when coming inside.