Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Lorrent
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 Sep 2018, 1:55 am

Imagine yourself in a crowded train that is fully packed with people standing around everywhere. Of course it‘s normal that people will eventually stumble on you. I know people don‘t do this on purpose, well mostly of course. But in these situations I usually become panicked, claustrophobic and or angry very easily. Sometimes I even want to push these people away. Well I never actually did that. Anyone here has something similar going on in the mind, or maybe something completely different? I‘m looking forward to your answers :)

RAADS-R: 134

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2018, 2:05 am

I was in a crowded train several years ago, and I lacked my "train legs" at that time and as I was walking from the lavatory back to my seat the train hit a wobble in the tracks and I felt like fallen timber right across the laps of a married couple, which mortified me but thankfully they were graceful about it. :oops: :o

Lorrent
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 Sep 2018, 2:12 am

auntblabby wrote:
I was in a crowded train several years ago, and I lacked my "train legs" at that time and as I was walking from the lavatory back to my seat the train hit a wobble in the tracks and I felt like fallen timber right across the laps of a married couple, which mortified me but thankfully they were graceful about it. :oops: :o

Yeah, those are stupid. Sounds quite shameful to me too. Great that they didn‘t care that much :wink:
I also had these issues with the „trainlegs“, maybe this is a common asd thing? (Clumsiness)

RAADS-R: 134

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2018, 2:18 am

Lorrent wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Yeah, those are stupid. Sounds quite shameful to me too. Great that they didn‘t care that much :wink:
I also had these issues with the „trainlegs“, maybe this is a common asd thing? (Clumsiness)

regarding general clumsiness, it is like the brain and the body have a few missing communications cables connecting them.