Page 2 of 3 [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2018, 11:22 am

Well, I chickened out of dying my hair. I bought the, but it's just sitting there waiting to be used.

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2018, 12:56 pm

For me some gray is good. It sucked when people thought I was much younger than my actual age. Well, they still do, they think I'm 40.

Sahn
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2018, 1:11 pm

I let a friend henna my long grey hair once and it came out flaming orange, I got a lot of funny looks :lol:

Sahn
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2018, 1:18 pm

OrdinaryCitizen wrote:
People who respond about seeing gray hair early is this related to stress or any disorder you have besides autism?

FYI I don't mean like 1-2 white hairs i mean like plenty so its noticeable.

Also my hair on the scalp is brownish when my beard and rest of my body has pitch black hair.

I've had grey hairs for 20 years, my hair gets greyer whenever I'm stressed out. Plenty of people like the look of grey hair, it's not the end of the world.

OrdinaryCitizen
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

01 Jan 2019, 6:53 am

domineekee wrote:
I've had grey hairs for 20 years, my hair gets greyer whenever I'm stressed out. Plenty of people like the look of grey hair, it's not the end of the world.

I am more concerned about other potential health problems that stress can cause on the body, gray haid is just external indicator.

I personally have Hyperthyroidism wonder if this caused by stress also.

Sahn
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2019, 8:34 am

OrdinaryCitizen wrote:
domineekee wrote:

I am more concerned about other potential health problems that stress can cause on the body, gray haid is just external indicator.

I personally have Hyperthyroidism wonder if this caused by stress also.

How good are you at managing your stress?