Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

ilikedragons
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2005, 8:07 pm

Whats everyone think of Legolas? I never saw much of those movies, so whys he have so many fans?

Nomaken
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2005, 8:14 pm

He is hot apparently. I find him so cute I might not mind f*****g him or being f****d by him. And i'm a strait guy.

ilikedragons
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2005, 8:18 pm

*whacks Nomaken with a fan* Keep this topic PG. And who are those people in your avatar?

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2005, 8:46 pm

He's disgusting.

I'd have to be paid to have sex with him.

ilikedragons
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2005, 8:49 pm

Hows he disgusting? Does he have a big ego?

SINsister
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2005, 8:56 pm

Meh. I don't think Orlando Bloom's all that - and I don't go for blonds, anyway - so no Legolas for me. :wink:

~Steve Jobs

Nomaken
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2005, 9:06 pm

That is fllay on the left and kira on the right, from Gundam: Seed

Sophist
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2005, 9:51 pm

I think Orlando Bloom looks better in his Legolas get-up than him as himself. Go figure. (Gimme the Elf!! !)

My partner's autism science blog, Cortical Chauvinism - http://corticalchauvinism.wordpress.com/

Sarcastic_Name
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2005, 10:03 pm

Lego-lass! Is that the creepy blonde elf with a bow?

NoMore
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2005, 10:57 pm

There's a teenager at our church who looks like Orlando Bloom. I did a double-take the first time I noticed him. I think he was just visiting, because I've never seen him since that one time.
And there are these two men who are regular parishioners who look just like Mel Gibson and Richard Gere used to when they were younger and thinner. 8O

Nomaken
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2005, 11:00 pm

yes. he does, with all that make up on, his skin is so perfect and elfy. The same with brad pit and tom cruise in Interview with a vampire. They were made up to be so pretty!

strange_wraith
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

27 Jun 2005, 11:02 pm

I've seen Orlando Bloom in other movies. I have yet to see him display much talent; in fact, I always think that he's barely distingishable from the scenary. Johnny Depp ran circles around him in Pirates of the Caribbean[i] and he didn't even seem to notice it. Than again, Johnny Depp is a great actor. In Kingdm of Heaven[i], I thought the film would have been improved if he wasn't in it.
Legolas never really did anything other than look pretty and do CG-assisted stunts that no other elf seemed to be capable of (which makes no sense really; these guys are thousands of years old, and they can't beat an army of Uruk-Hai who are only a few weeks old?). Basically, Legolas was the pretty boy of the party, who's hair was never mussed, who never runs out of arrows (where does he get them?) as opposed to Aragorn, who always looked like he slept in a muddy ditch and who takes a few blows over the course of the films (not always neccessary ones either). Legolas is to appeal to the type of people who like romance novel covers.

"It's all right Ma, I'm only sighing"

Mockingbird
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2005, 11:05 pm

I don't really like Legolas. Aragorn is way better.

strange_wraith
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

27 Jun 2005, 11:06 pm

Cindy wrote:
There's a teenager at our church who looks like Orlando Bloom. I did a double-take the first time I noticed him. I think he was just visiting, because I've never seen him since that one time.
And there are these two men who are regular parishioners who look just like Mel Gibson and Richard Gere used to when they were younger and thinner. 8O

Speaking of which, in my high school, there was this girl who looked a lot like Eowyn. She also carried herself much like an elf-maiden. People couldn't decide which one she looked like more. She was told regularly who she looked like, and she made mention of the resemblence herself. I even called her "Eowyn!" once. She took it well.

"It's all right Ma, I'm only sighing"

vetivert
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2005, 2:38 am

Sophist wrote:
I think Orlando Bloom looks better in his Legolas get-up than him as himself. Go figure. (Gimme the Elf!! !)

yep. and i tend to go for dark men, usually. speaking of which, did someone mention johnny depp...?

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2005, 6:34 am

Orlando Bloom is just not my type in General.