Autism and retrocausality, aka What if...

Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

Tomatoes
Toucan
Toucan

15 Nov 2019, 3:58 am

Oh gosh, not motivated at all to write this post.

I think it's possible, that at least for some autistic brothers and sisters, that their adventure here in Hellland is mostly a way to taste the colours of Neurotypia.

You are waiting some thing you don't know anything about. Or, you are waiting for YOUR perfect moment to show your song/colours. Anything, really.

Retrocausality, it's when an action in the future cause a distorsion in the past.

This post has no structure, and if it had, the energy took for that would cause me to have a bellyhache.

Try this at home! : gosh I don' t remember.
Well. All I wanted to write, from my amount of time I've just spent reading in the Television forum, is that no action is still an action. Seeking from this lifeline the reels of existance is a proof among other proofs that you are not from "their" timeline.

We won, mes amis, WE WON!

Please, if someone can add to this, please do. My credibility is a missed taste. I'm not here to troll, quite the contrary. I don' t feel messianic neither.

This land is a complex story. And I've found a new way to encode/decode a language that has no means of using one's tongue. A language for most autistic people right there in the future. I just need a ruler and a Bic 0.05 pencil. And of course, white paper.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2019, 9:19 am

Tomatoes wrote:
... Retrocausality, it's when an action in the future cause a distortion in the past...
"Retrocausality" exists only within the theoretical realm of quantum physics and within the genre of Fiction, and primarily within the sub-genre of Science-Fiction.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Tomatoes
Toucan
Toucan

15 Nov 2019, 5:19 pm

Fnord wrote:
Tomatoes wrote:
... Retrocausality, it's when an action in the future cause a distortion in the past...
"Retrocausality" exists only within the theoretical realm of quantum physics and within the genre of Fiction, and primarily within the sub-genre of Science-Fiction.

Just like the Arrival film, which personally found to be a tad boring.

Sorry, I don't know whether you're serious, partly joking, or cognizant about that kind of stuff for which scientists proclaim that there are not hidden variables in there.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2019, 5:26 pm

Tomatoes wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Tomatoes wrote:
Just like the Arrival film, which personally found to be a tad boring.
"Arrival" is a SCIENCE-FICTION film.  It is NOT REALITY.
Tomatoes wrote:
Sorry, I don't know whether you're serious, partly joking, or cognizant about that kind of stuff for which scientists proclaim that there are not hidden variables in there.
I am serious.  As I said, "Retrocausality" is a term from quantum physics, and has no application or meaning in our macro-reality except in the realm of science-fiction.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Tomatoes
Toucan
Toucan

15 Nov 2019, 5:40 pm

What if, reality is just the feeling that what is done can't be undone ?

What if, instead, reality is the consensus of this world, the pied-à-terre that let us to communicate together without much friction ?

I have a question for you, Fnord...
Do you believe that anything or everything in this consensual reality, was created from first principles and nothing else ? Because personally, I dislike this idea that pretend that the world is just ONE big stupid computer that cannot do anything else than counting pebbles for an infinite amount of "time".

I have a feeling that this conversation will move to a famous section on this board. A section with much debates.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2019, 5:43 pm

Tomatoes wrote:
What if...
Speculation is irrelevant. Learn to focus more on "What Is" that the "what ifs".

A few university-level physics classes might help you to understand the concept of "Consensus Reality" as well.

Tomatoes
Toucan
Toucan

15 Nov 2019, 5:53 pm

Fnord wrote:
Tomatoes wrote:
What if...
Speculation is irrelevant. Learn to focus more on "What Is" that the "what ifs".

A few university-level physics classes might help you to understand the concept of "Consensus Reality" as well.

I don't need to "learn" to focus more on "what is". I do that a lot in my meditative states (yes, more than one).

About the "might help you to", no, sorry I wont. I found a judgment of values in your second sentence. Do you like the idea that say that 'proudness' is the heaven of a luciferian world ?

At last, what are your moral values about creativity ? What do you think may happen when creativity and reality bounce together ?

Do you really need symbolism to keed yourself sane to your own eyes ?

glider18
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

17 Nov 2019, 2:50 pm

Tomatoes wrote:
Oh gosh, not motivated at all to write this post.

I think it's possible, that at least for some autistic brothers and sisters, that their adventure here in Hellland is mostly a way to taste the colours of Neurotypia.

You are waiting some thing you don't know anything about. Or, you are waiting for YOUR perfect moment to show your song/colours. Anything, really.

Retrocausality, it's when an action in the future cause a distorsion in the past.

This post has no structure, and if it had, the energy took for that would cause me to have a bellyhache.

Try this at home! : gosh I don' t remember.
Well. All I wanted to write, from my amount of time I've just spent reading in the Television forum, is that no action is still an action. Seeking from this lifeline the reels of existance is a proof among other proofs that you are not from "their" timeline.

We won, mes amis, WE WON!

Please, if someone can add to this, please do. My credibility is a missed taste. I'm not here to troll, quite the contrary. I don' t feel messianic neither.

This land is a complex story. And I've found a new way to encode/decode a language that has no means of using one's tongue. A language for most autistic people right there in the future. I just need a ruler and a Bic 0.05 pencil. And of course, white paper.

I'm sitting here on my couch watching curling on television. I'm feeling sleepy. I got home from church a little while ago. I'm the organist and my Sundays start out about as early as my work week. I thought I would see some of the posts before taking a nap. And I'm trying to contemplate this post in my sleepy state. It intrigues me enough to try and understand what it is about. First, you (the OP) mention that "some" here are trying to taste being neurotypical. For me, I'm here to enjoy the presence of fellow people on the spectrum and embrace our diversity in the world. Rather than try to get deep into this, this concept is about some future event causing things to change in the past? I have trouble with that and agree that this seems to be a science fiction concept. What I am more familiar with hearing is about how a person could travel to the past and alter things in the future. Anyway ... I haven't said much of anything here. I am too sleepy, but wanted to reply something here because I think I could find this intriguing.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2019, 3:05 pm

glider18 wrote:
I'm sitting here on my couch watching curling on television. I'm feeling sleepy. I got home from church a little while ago. I'm the organist and my Sundays start out about as early as my work week. I thought I would see some of the posts before taking a nap. And I'm trying to contemplate this post in my sleepy state. It intrigues me enough to try and understand what it is about. First, you (the OP) mention that "some" here are trying to taste being neurotypical. For me, I'm here to enjoy the presence of fellow people on the spectrum and embrace our diversity in the world. Rather than try to get deep into this, this concept is about some future event causing things to change in the past? I have trouble with that and agree that this seems to be a science fiction concept. What I am more familiar with hearing is about how a person could travel to the past and alter things in the future. Anyway ... I haven't said much of anything here. I am too sleepy, but wanted to reply something here because I think I could find this intriguing.
Yes, Retro-Causality (RC), faster-than-light travel (FTLT), and Retrograde Time-Travel (RTT) Are purely science-fiction concepts in the macro-reality in which we live, but may be the only way to explain certain purely theoretical events in the “quantum realm” that can only be described mathematically.

The Relativistic studies of the Principle of Causality have described exactly why RC, FTLT, and RTT are impossible, so if anyone thinks they fully understand how to violate these principles, then I invite them to provide a physical demonstration of their discovery.

Last edited by Fnord on 17 Nov 2019, 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

glider18
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

17 Nov 2019, 3:17 pm

Thank you Fnord, I think I have a better understanding of it now. It definitely sounds like a science fiction topic indeed.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2019, 3:21 pm

You’re welcome.

:D Someone has to be the designated driver at this party!

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

17 Nov 2019, 3:45 pm

Gawd only knows what the OP is talking about. But I think he is just making a semantic misstep.

He is talking about how current behavior and thought and emotion is influence by your future hopes, or dreams, or whatever (aspirations?). NTs and ASD folks alike are influenced by the "future" in that way.

But that's not "retrocausality". Retrocausality is something in the present actually being caused by something in the future (reversing the chronology of cause and effect). That only happens in Sci Fi, and "in the never-never-land of theoretical physics" as my Astronomy professor put it (thought he was talking about another thing in that never never land).

Drop the problematic term "retrocausality" and maybe he can rephrase it so we can understand it.