Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

Shadow1888
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Jun 2021, 2:10 pm

So i didn't know which topic to post this in as its to do with autism but was something that a religious person had said. Apparently i wasnt born with autism and its not genetic. I was given a vaccination at birth from the hospital and that made me autistic. So my question is who actually believes this nonsense? And yes any religious people your input would be greatly appreciated.

cbd
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

19 Jun 2021, 3:05 pm

its not true .

vaccines cause othwr things . i don't believe Autism is one . but it may be amplified as a result of said vaccine

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2021, 3:44 pm

I'm a religious person. I do not believe vaccines cause autism. I read a good study published in 2919.

Quote:
no increased risk for autism after MMR vaccination was consistently observed in subgroups of children defined according to sibling history of autism, autism risk factors (based on a disease risk score) or other childhood vaccinations, or during specified time periods after vaccination.

Link here, https://www.acpjournals.org/doi/10.7326/M18-2101

I wonder if people such as your acquaintance think that ,"God makes no mistakes". They say that about gay people. My go to answer is, well if that's true why do I have flat feet?

Shadow1888
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Jun 2021, 4:08 pm

@hurtloam thanks for the link it was helpful. Not that the person would believe it but yeah he believes god makes no mistakes and this is all the devils doing. He also stated that not only is autism caused by vaccination but people who are gay are gay from the vaccine. The guy is very delusional.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2021, 4:57 pm

I just find that world view so hard to grasp. It demands perfection of imperfect people in an imperfect world. I feel like someone has to be either very arrogant and believe they do no wrong, or be constantly wracked with guilt thinking any bad thing that happens to them is an act of God or an Act of the Devil. That's got to be stressful. No one can be free from problems or illness.

It's not for me.

I sent that study to a friend and they are still anti-vax. So it probably won't help.

Shadow1888
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Jun 2021, 5:55 pm

Anyway i really appreciate you helping me out with this and god bless i just wish there were more people who see it your way.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2021, 6:26 pm

I'm not religious in any way but I have some suspicions that my AS was caused by the MMR vaccine I had when I was a baby.

So many things apparently cause autism; smoking and drinking during pregnancy, premature birth, birth complications, lack of oxygen at or after birth, having a twin, being the oldest or youngest sibling, having parents that are too young or too old, bumping the head...so why not early life vaccines too? I don't think the vaccines themselves cause autism but more so the reactions to it can, like fever. I had a fever shortly after having the MMR and also an ear infection that was so severe that it made me sick. I reckon that did some kind of damage to my brain.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2021, 6:55 pm

Nobody gets vaccines at birth. They start giving vaccinations at one month of age.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2021, 8:33 pm

There May be a genetic predisposition that makes our nervous systems more susceptible to developing ASD.

It's been My experience, as well as observation in others, that it isn't vaccines in infancy that triggers the development of ASD - it's antibiotics.

Many of us have ear infections as infants, myself included, far more than the average newborn. They're treated with course after course of antibiotics. Antibiotics kill off the bacterial infections, and in many cases are life saving, but they Also kill off our healthy gut bacteria - and then with a digestive imbalance, a void with no beneficial bacteria as seeds to grow a balanced gut flora garden that assists in enteric nervous system function, undesirable things like yeasts & fungi grow instead, disrupting enteric nervous system signals and functions, rupturing the 2 cell thick (thin?) intestinal lining and causing leaky gut, which further trips out the enteric nervous system.. making signals go unsent or others to be wrong etc etc etc.

I've been treating my ASD symptoms via treating the gut dysbiosis for the last ~9 years with what can only be described as "miraculous results," hence stating so and sticking to my lived truth story for the last ~8.5 years here.

I Also managed to prevent ASD from developing in an infant that was presenting with classic infant signs of ASD at~12 months of age after a mega dose of antiobiotics to clear a full body systemic infection. Without telling them why, I advised his parents to feed him tons of organic coconut oil for weeks (gentlest antifungal to kill off anything bad that may have began to take root) & then feed him tons and tons and tons of powdered multi-strain probiotics with every meal for a good solid few months. They did, and bit by bit I watched him bounce back to neurotypical baby healthy like watering a plant someone neglected while on vacation. He's 9 now, totally NT, rippin' it up on the soccer field and afaik doing very well in school and the rest of life. It was only a year or two ago that I told his dad, my best friend of 22 years, why I was so insistent that they counter the antibiotics with coconut oil & mass amounts of probiotics. That little boy is my single greatest accomplishment EVER. 8) Maybe someday I'll tell him about it. (and FYI if there's an inherited genetic component it comes from his maternal grandmother - but the inherited component may not be genetic; it may be his mothers' gut flora, which she would have inherited from her mother etc.)

So yeah, many aren't born with it.. but it's not vaccines -> it's antibiotics. A handful of ASD medical studies that have been published over the last 9 years have all pointed to the exact same conclusions, right down to the common chemical sensitivity I discovered in myself along my journey. (salicylate acid sensitivity) Studies have also been done w/ what I predicted several years ago, too, which are FMT (fecal matter transplants) to re-populate the guts of autistic children with healthy beneficial bacteria.. with a follow up 2 years later resulting in the 200 children in that study remaining subclinical/off the autism spectrum.

Steve B
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

20 Jun 2021, 9:02 am

Ignorant people with weird ideas about causality that have no basis in reality can be found anywhere humans can be found, including the Church or other religions.

Shadow1888
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

20 Jun 2021, 9:52 am

I sent the guy who made these claims the link that @hurtloam gave me and he responded by saying he aint reading my BS and that its government propaganda so he just proved my point on that he was wrong and doesnt know anything when it comes to autism.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2021, 10:11 am

Shadow1888 wrote:
I sent the guy who made these claims the link that @hurtloam gave me and he responded by saying he aint reading my BS and that its government propaganda so he just proved my point on that he was wrong and doesnt know anything when it comes to autism.

He'd rather blame it on Satan or vaccines because explanations that don't involve witchcraft and the devil are just how Satan deceives us from the truth.

The truth in this context being defined as whatever the cultist has decided to believe today based on the last few frenzied interpretations of their preferred holy book.

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う