i cant stand it either 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
i sometimes get it 36%  36%  [ 4 ]
i hate the feeling of my hair 9%  9%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 11

madisonb8667
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Oct 2021, 7:08 am

I’ve always hated my hair up, 1. it’s not pretty on me and 2. it’s hard to put it up when you don’t know how to. My hair is long and tangly and curly. I love the way my hair looks but i hate the feeling of my hair on my back, shoulders, arms etc. The feeling makes me tense up my back and neck and i can’t sleep long because of it. Which sucks because i’m trying to get good grades in school right now and that requires SLEEP. I also have motor tics (tourette syndrome) sadly my main tic that annoys me the most is my “every muscle in my body squeezes” until i’m relaxed, and becoming relaxed takes a while. So after im relaxed i have a tense hurting back.. and to make it worse; the feeling of my hair on my back makes it tense up even more. So moral of the story, my back is always tense from the feeling of my hair and i don’t know why or how to get it to stop.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2021, 11:23 am

I clicked on "no".

Flown
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2021, 1:26 pm

I have to keep my hair off of my neck or I get really overwhelmed (especially when I'm trying to sleep). I have had my hair really short or shaven for decades, but I just recently decided to try to grow it back out. It has been really difficult! I have muscle tension issues, but they are unrelated to the hair touching my neck.

Dandansson
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

07 Oct 2021, 3:29 pm

Flown wrote:
I have to keep my hair off of my neck or I get really overwhelmed (especially when I'm trying to sleep). I have had my hair really short or shaven for decades, but I just recently decided to try to grow it back out. It has been really difficult! I have muscle tension issues, but they are unrelated to the hair touching my neck.

and I can't stand having short hair. I wish I could have a lovely beard as well. my beard isn't that long. muscle tension issues sound like a difficult thing.