Liberally and weakly. 21%  21%  [ 3 ]
Conservatively. 57%  57%  [ 8 ]
Total votes : 14

Phantasmagoric
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

30 Jul 2007, 11:01 pm

?

Last edited by Phantasmagoric on 01 Aug 2007, 11:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

Remnant
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2007, 11:23 pm

I am generally painfully aware of my surroundings.

One of my pet peeves is that manufacturers of SUVs and light trucks often do not design the mirrors on those vehicles to eliminate blind spots.

MrMark
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2007, 6:08 am

I'm not sure I'm understanding your position clearly.

This is a place where (among other things) aspies and auties can help each other learn to cope better with their ASD in an NT world. In the long run this might be developing stategies for dealing with intimate relationships, or lack thereof, or better understanding what and when to disclose to an employer. In the short run, it might be just venting to a sympathtic audience in The Haven.

Maybe there should be a single thread in The Haven, "You know what I hate...?", where frustrated people can go on and on about what ticks them off, without concern about how others might feel about it. No one needs to read that stuff if they don't want to.

- Emerson

alexbeetle
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2007, 6:45 am

I thought this thread was intended to be funny and quirky about trivial off-the-wall annoyances and so was looking forward to it.
There are plenty of threads where people express anger about a particular topic that is immediately relevant at that moment and for which they need advice. I think these threads and the help that can be offered would be lost if it is bundled together in one thread in the Haven.
If this was intended as light hearted-thread maybe it could go in Random discussion?

It might look like I'm doing nothing, but at the cellular level I'm really quite busy.