Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2022, 8:18 pm

My symptoms of Bipolar Disorder reduces by 50%, that is only when I do chores, express my feelings, take medicines, self-help, and listen to music or do things I like.

Is this normal?

I start to feel when I do those things, even though I am having from serious mental health crisis at the same time.

Pteranomom
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 May 2022, 11:13 pm

It sounds like these are activities that make you feel better. I think almost everyone has something like this, yes. For example, I like to exercise, and if I can't, then I at least like to walk. If I feel bad, some exercise makes me feel better. I also like music, like you. I like to listen to music every morning with my breakfast.

Keep doing the things that make you feel better :)

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2022, 12:10 am

Thank you!

Having Bipolar Disorder is scary.

A few days I have been depressed to the point where I sometimes want to go to a mental hospital, and now I am too happy. It's a cycle. I feel like I am having a mixed episode actually, because I went from hypo-manic for a couple of days and I now have a normal mood.

FranzOren
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2022, 4:00 am

To be honest, lawyer's advice is not helpful to my situation because I have serious mental health crisis, to a milder degree. I would rather confess anything to the police and explain that I have Bipolar Disorder and serious anger fantasies about killing my former bullies. I would rather get false accused of a crime at first and later on be found innocent and ask for help.

I know lawyers say that anything you do or say can be held against you in court, who the f**k cares? At least it's the first step for me to get help.

I am sorry for venting, dear lawyers, please stop! I am not feeling well at all to not say anything to police. I am suffering in silence.