Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Gammeldans
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Jun 2022, 5:07 am

Howdy folks!
I need some advice from you.
Reading texts from the government or the county/region has made me think. The question I'm asking are not answered by reading their texts. Some communication expeets say that us aspies find it difficult when we read info that is made for people in general and not for us personally. Even though I agree with that I must say that my questions are often very important and I do think people in general need to havw them answered. It is more like they just hide info on purpose and that I happen to be smart enough to understand that. They don't fool me.
Info written for people in general are often not mentioning info that people in general need.

I am sure us aspies have issues with "general info" but when inportant info are not even being mentioned I can't see how anyone can find that easy at all. To me it sounds like they hide info on purpose, sometimes with good intentions but sometime with wicked intentions.
How should one deal with this? What are your strategies?

Dear_one
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2022, 5:38 am

^^ I write about the things that I think are not getting enough attention, and try to get some for them.

timf
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2022, 6:04 am

I seldom consider the government a source of accurate or even useful information.

Gammeldans
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Jun 2022, 6:54 am

timf wrote:
I seldom consider the government a source of accurate or even useful information.

Why? :!:

Gammeldans
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Jun 2022, 4:26 am

Dear_one wrote:
^^ I write about the things that I think are not getting enough attention, and try to get some for them.

:?: :?: :?:

Dear_one
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2022, 5:03 am

Gammeldans wrote:
Dear_one wrote:

Do you want an example? A thousand examples? A different language? What????

Gammeldans
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Jun 2022, 5:24 am

Dear_one wrote:
Gammeldans wrote:
Dear_one wrote:

Do you want an example? A thousand examples? A different language? What????

I just did not understand what you were saying.

Dear_one
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2022, 9:34 am

Are you asking about how I deal with acquiring information? I answered your query about what I do about the lack of information available.