Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2022, 9:37 am

SkinnedWolf wrote:
Although I rarely really swallow strange things, I often chew on things at hand when I am distracted.
I chewed many plastic pens into pieces during my high school study.
Before my pen really disintegrated into pieces, I often didn't even realize what I was doing. :|

Recently, I often chew the edge of the glass while reading.

I hope you don't chew on double glazing while reading.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2022, 9:43 am

When I was a kid I sometimes nibbled on dog biscuits because I don't know, maybe because my brother and his friends were doing it to be funny or look badass or something?

But there's no way I would ever touch wet dog food. You could even get food poisoning from it because the ingredients aren't meant for human consumption. I know they're not putting steak in it, that's for sure.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2022, 11:46 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
LOl all i know is if you have to gulp down two shooters of liquor to get the cat food down, you are probably struggling in life. But yeah at least more than once my boyfriend has run across such a can of cat food with at least two shooters next to it.

so the theory is the persons life is so bad they get a couple shooters hoping to make their meager cat-food meal seem a little less bad than their over-all life. Sad but idk why else someone would eat cat food. But even so with how poor me and my boyfriend are we may just need to buckle up and incorporate some dog and cat food to our diet..lol.

does anyone have suggestions of the best cat food to use for human dishes, or recipes? lol grocery prices are ridculous right now.

There are human connoisseurs of canned cat food. Dont know where to find them. While I was counting inventory for Giant food grocery store in the pet aisle there was another guy counting the other side of the aisle. Became vaguely aware that he (a young yuppie Black guy), and a customer (an old Black guy) were in a long involved conversation while both stood in front of the canned cat food section behind me, but I couldnt hear what they were saying.

When then old guy left then young guy came over to me, with this 8O expression on his face, and told me that "that guy EATS cat food! He was just giving me a rundown on which brands taste the best....".

A young lady on NPR did a tongue in cheek 'restaurant review' type story after sampling cat food some years ago.

Maybe you can find something if you google 'cat food for human consumtion'.

Doberdoofus
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2022, 3:44 pm

Nades wrote:
Doberdoofus wrote:
No pica but I've tried dog biscuits - 1/10 would not recommend.

But you are a dog, isn't your profile pic a selfie?

I can neither confirm nor deny that I'm a dog, as doing so might jeopardize my account. Unless of course dogs are allowed membership, then my answer would be they were cheap, nasty biscuits and I had to lick my testicles to get rid of the taste. It's also an old selfie, when I was a pup, I'm dogfishing for young poodles. :D

Don't be so eager to be offended. The narcissism of small differences leads to the most boring kind of conformity.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2022, 10:53 am

Doberdoofus wrote:
No pica but I've tried dog biscuits - 1/10 would not recommend.
I have eaten dog biscuits as dares or bets.  Most are unappetizing, and some are much, much worse.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2022, 1:48 pm

I've just sampled a can of Fancy Feast. It tastes a little bland, but when you add salt or a salt substitute, it tastes wonderful.