Page 3 of 3 [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Zakatar
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2022, 10:24 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
I usually like Stephanie Bethany.

This one involves the Tania Marshall list, but I figure it's a good way to introduce both women.

She has a lot of great, informative autism-related videos on her channel, but is also very controversial due to some of her political and religious views.

#palestinianlivesmatter

Shadweller
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 Oct 2022, 4:16 am

skibum wrote:
Hey everyone.
I told you I would let you all know when I started my channel. I posted my first video today. I am still trying to figure out how it all works. It's all very confusing.

If you guys want, I can share the info with you. As soon as I do, you will know who I am but you pretty much all know me anyway. Let me know if you want to see my first video.

Hi Skibum, I'd like to watch your video and support your channel.

skibum
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2022, 6:49 pm

Shadweller wrote:
skibum wrote:
Hey everyone.
I told you I would let you all know when I started my channel. I posted my first video today. I am still trying to figure out how it all works. It's all very confusing.

If you guys want, I can share the info with you. As soon as I do, you will know who I am but you pretty much all know me anyway. Let me know if you want to see my first video.

Hi Skibum, I'd like to watch your video and support your channel.

Thank you so much!! I will pm you the link. :heart:

Wreck It Ralph

Aspie With Attitude
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 Oct 2022, 11:33 pm

I have an autistic YouTube channel and I had been doing all this as a hobby for almost 4 and a half years discussing my life being on the autism spectrum and many aspects about being autistic and how I share my personal interest and what obsessions I have.

I am also an "Asexual" and haven't done much to advocate asexuality since it's something I like to do more often since I had put a lot of energy into this channel being creative, trying out other YouTube niches and wanting to avoid emulating other autistic YouTube channels that are already out there.

I had been explaining autistic life hacks, some autism advocacy, sharing my passion in cooking, Lego building, succulent plants, walking outdoors showing you the world from the eyes of an autistic and how I love to go for a swim with my tracksuit on.

I also make fantasy test card animation and mix my own music.

Please follow this link to subscribe to my YouTube Channel "Aspie With Attitude" --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL2iDI ... Hb4eeYlodQ

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2022, 12:51 am

Zakatar wrote:

She has a lot of great, informative autism-related videos on her channel, but is also very controversial due to some of her political and religious views.

I don't know anything about that.
I've never noticed anything political, religious, or controversial in her videos.
I've only seen a few of them but I'm not even sure what you're talking about.

skibum
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2022, 4:16 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
Zakatar wrote:

I don't know anything about that.
I've never noticed anything political, religious, or controversial in her videos.
I've only seen a few of them but I'm not even sure what you're talking about.
I like Stephanie too. I also have not noticed any of her political or religious views. But I have not seen all of her videos so maybe I missed where she talked about them.

Wreck It Ralph

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2022, 4:17 pm

Quote:
Good Autism Channels On You Tube?

Try a mirror.

skibum
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2022, 5:55 pm

r00tb33r wrote:
Quote:
Good Autism Channels On You Tube?

Try a mirror.
Yes to this^^^

Wreck It Ralph

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2023, 7:11 pm

1)

https://youtu.be/FyoGpebQGYE

"Autism From the Inside" - Paul Micallef

Short and to-the-point videos. No filler. I got 59/63 on this quick list of autistic traits.

I didn't have these:

- liking bright colour clothes
- preferring face-to-face communication
- thinking in pictures (although I do have synaesthesia so everything's a colour)
- finishing everything I start (ADHD)

2)

https://youtu.be/Y7Eg6VWynyA

Christian Swenson -- Love this guy and especially "Do Autistic People Have a Self? I Don't Think So."

He explains autism and the lack of self perfectly.

skibum
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2023, 7:23 pm

This is an amazing video, I love it. Thank you for posting it. I am going to check out this guy's channel.

Wreck It Ralph

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2023, 7:36 pm

https://youtu.be/lXz9TpKGd5g

25/25

Yes Skibum. I'm on a roll tonight with YouTube videos. :wink: