Alien autistic productivity vs. Human productivity

Page 1 of 6 [ 84 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Autistalien777
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

23 Oct 2022, 4:47 am

“Better productively lazy than meaninglessly productive” – Autistic saying

Title: Do you live to work (human soul) or do you work to live (autistic soul)

Autistic alien souls are seen by human souls as being lazy and unproductive. I mean, just look at their hygiene, their unwashed pile of dishes or their dirty apartment for a start.

You see, autistic people, as opposed to these unevolved humans, have a very rich, meaningful and enjoyable life – and mind. They are constantly busy.

Therefore, they don’t have time constantly obsessing over trivial nonsense like hygiene, deodorants, toenail clippings, doing the dishes 20 times per day, vacuum cleaning every 2 days, taking showers twice a day, doing the laundry 3 times a week etc etc…

These are things for the bored, restless and soulless monkey humans – who don’t have a life – to do. It is a desperate attempt for humans to escape their own innate boredom and empty minds. It is nothing but existential escapism.

Imagine someone having 100000000 of unique interests, inspirational ideas, projects, aha moments, eureka moments, and things preoccupying their minds 24/7.

Their rich minds and lifes therefore make them constantly busy on their own terms.

Their time, focus and energy is therefore VERY precious and can not as easily be wasted on mundane things that are not important to their constantly unique tasks at hand.

Human beings, however, are mostly restless and bored with their meaningless trivial life. At least if you compare them to the inner richness of the autistic minds.

So how do humans escape their innate restless boredom? Answer:

They pride themselves with being ”productive”. By constantly preoccupying themselves with meaningless and pointless things – no matter what it is – they get the illusion that their life is somehow meaningful. This is what humans take pride in: productivity for productivites sake.

Never ever enjoy yourself, is the human motto. Always keep yourself busy and stressed – lest ye be seen by others as lazy or unproductive. And do it at the expense of those who just want to relax and enjoy the meaningful things in life for a change: music, nature, beauty, harmony, silence, art, reading, writing, creating, sex, good food…

Human beings are constantly busy for no reason, have you noticed? My neighbour, for example, usually wakes up at 6am to disturb my sleep. He will start vacuum cleaning, washing the dishes, cutting the grass etc etc… very early in the morning.

And why is it necessary to cut the grass 4 times a week? And why does it have to be so early? Do they even enjoy sleep? Let the beautiful grass grow a little bit for f***s sake.

There is absolutely no point in cutting the grass more than once a month – more than that is completely pointless. So why do they do it? Why this obsession with grass or vacuum cleaning?

It is because they are bored, they are restless, they don’t have a life. So they have to disturb those of us who do have a life and who do value our time and energy doing something valuable.

And they call the rest of us lazy for enjoying life and taking productive action only when absolutely necessary.

There is nothing lazy with not wasting your time doing pointless things just so you can pride yourself with being productive.

Let go of your obsession with ego, social self image and pride – being seen as a productive citizen – and start living your life, human. Don’t you have something better to do than to tell me im lazy

Last edited by Autistalien777 on 23 Oct 2022, 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Caz72
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2022, 4:53 am

are you saying autistic people are not humans
because i resent that

Autistalien777

23 Oct 2022, 5:04 am

In my upcoming book, I argue that autistic people are highly functional alien souls in human bodies, who do not know how to adapt to a dysfunctional unevolved place like Earth. A functional entity who lives in a dysfunctional world, is my definition of autism. Autism is not a sickness as humans say it it - i resent that. Autistic people are not seen properly for who they really are. Instead humans see them as sick. That should be resented….

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2022, 5:14 am

Autistalien777 wrote:
In my upcoming book, I argue that autistic people are highly functional alien souls in human bodies, who do not know how to adapt to a dysfunctional unevolved place like Earth. A functional entity who lives in a dysfunctional world, is my definition of autism. Autism is not a sickness as humans say it it - i resent that. Autistic people are not seen properly for who they really are. Instead humans see them as sick. That should be resented….

Huh?

To be fair, autistics, myself included are not particularly functional people.

This is why we suffer from terrible employment problems.

Autistalien777

23 Oct 2022, 5:17 am

In my book, I argue that autistic unemployment is a result of a dysfunctional employment system.

temp1234
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2022, 5:26 am

I agree with you on that point. I am well capable of doing intellectual tasks but it's the unnecessary bullying, ostracism etc that keep me underemployed. I am a well-intended and intellectually capable person but the system (or the people that run it) is unkind to me because I'm "weird".

Autistalien777

23 Oct 2022, 5:36 am

Only a TRUE autistic person will resonate with my writings. Most of the people who are autistic are not truly so, even though they are misdiagnosed as being autistic. Society and psychiatry knows nothing about the true spiritual origin of autism...it can describe and classify symptoms but they cannot describe the spiritual origin behind symptoms. I do this….

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2022, 5:38 am

Autistic people are known for having a lot more difficulty with executive functioning than NT"s broadly speaking. Bullying aside, this can greatly impact employability and overall ability to do work related tasks.

Autistalien777

23 Oct 2022, 5:44 am

Have you taken an objective alien look at the world? What exactly is functioning on planet Earth? This website is called WRONG planet for a reason….

Autistalien777

23 Oct 2022, 5:47 am

Does the word HIGH FUNCTIONAL autism give you a clue to what im saying?

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2022, 5:54 am

Autistalien777 wrote:
Does the word HIGH FUNCTIONAL autism give you a clue to what im saying?

That intelligence doesn't translate to being practical.

Autistalien777

23 Oct 2022, 6:00 am

Intelligence and practicality do not mean the same thing on planet Earth, but on other evolved and functional planets, they are the same.

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2022, 6:01 am

Autistalien777 wrote:
Intelligence and practicality do not mean the same thing on planet Earth, but on other evolved and functional planets, they are the same.

You're an astronaut capable of faster than light travel or something?

Autistalien777

23 Oct 2022, 6:10 am

I’m a functional person. And functional people are very simple people capable of objectively looking at the crazyness of planet earth like a child and say: the emperor has no clothes on. You don’t need to be an astronaut to realize that before you are able to fly, you must first learn how to walk. Humans are the ones trying to fly, without trying to learn how to properly walk first… your technological advancement is thousands of years ahead of your social advancement. No wonder the world is heading towards destruction… you have separated intelligence from practicality…

Autistalien777

23 Oct 2022, 6:16 am

Autistic people are bringing back intelligence to your practicality… so that it is heading in a more functional direction….

Nades
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2022, 6:25 am

Autistalien777 wrote:
I’m a functional person. And functional people are very simple people capable of objectively looking at the crazyness of planet earth like a child and say: the emperor has no clothes on. You don’t need to be an astronaut to realize that before you are able to fly, you must first learn how to walk. Humans are the ones trying to fly, without trying to learn how to properly walk first… your technological advancement is thousands of years ahead of your social advancement. No wonder the world is heading towards destruction… you have separated intelligence from practicality…

Do you see yourself as an extraterrestrial alien and not a human on earth?