Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Radon123
Butterfly
Butterfly

02 Oct 2016, 3:30 pm

Hello,

For the past 4-5 years, I have been really into politics. Now, it feels like I'm not into anymore, but it's the only thing that really catches my attention and is enjoyable to me. Is this still a special interest? I feel like I can destroy or at least make subside my special interests, through thinking about them and then trivializing them. It's really hard to explain, but I was just wondering.

I'd appreciate any help.

Thank you!

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2016, 5:11 pm

Radon123 wrote:
Hello,

For the past 4-5 years, I have been really into politics. Now, it feels like I'm not into anymore, but it's the only thing that really catches my attention and is enjoyable to me. Is this still a special interest? I feel like I can destroy or at least make subside my special interests, through thinking about them and then trivializing them. It's really hard to explain, but I was just wondering.

I'd appreciate any help.

Thank you!

Yes, Your Special interests can be faded one purpose or not on purpose by oneself, or others. I remember why my first special interest subsided. When I was, like four or five.

Radon123
Butterfly
Butterfly

02 Oct 2016, 5:22 pm

Does it being faded mean that it is gone?

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

02 Oct 2016, 5:40 pm

it could also be a symptom of depression